Jeremih💋

Y/N🥳

"Backshots finna go down when we leave" Jeremih mumbled to y/n. It's been two years and she hasn't had the courage to lose all her innocents and virginity. She was scared to death.

"I promise baby you'll b fine" jeremih assured her,she s nervously nodded. It was their three year anniversary. They had a whole day of fun together. They went everywhere they wanted to go. Now they were in their room beginning to kiss.

He pulled away.

"You Ight babygirl ?" He asked her, making sure y/n was fine. She nervously nodded.

"I gotchu baby I promise" he told her, sucking her neck. She moaned as she nodded, grabbing his hips.

Once they had each other undressed he started singing to her wit his voice that was magical and everything to y/n.

"She wanna play to the morning, and ima give it to her like she want it, tap out, til she tap out" he sang trailing and leaving hickeys down. Once he reached her area he gave it a light kiss, kissing and sucking on her inner thighs as y/n began to softly moan and groan.

He gave it a light lick.

"Put it in my face ima lurk doe" he sang beginning to devour her pearl, her back immediately arched, feeling jeremihs head. She opened her legs a bit wider. He gently licked her entrance, he licked around her clit, teasing her. She groaned and winced.

"P-Plz Daddy" she whined. He smiled beginning to eat it again, as if it was his last meal. Moans filled their room. Jeremih loves everything about it. He wanted to continue hearing the love of his life moan, it's music to his ears.

He put his tongue deep in her kitty, loving each moan that escaped from her mouth. He felt her cum, lucking every drop.

He got up lining himself up.

"Ready babygirl ?" He asked looking straight into her eyes. She bit her lip and slowly nodded. He slid in the tip as he groaned and she winced. She immediately digged her nails deep into his strong muscular back.

"I-I'm sorry baby want me to stop ?!" He asked, y/n immediately. She shook her head.

"K-keep going b-baby" she said. He nodded while slowly going in. She felt something inside her rip which she immediately screamed.

He immediately pulled out.

"Y-you okay b-bebe??!?" He asked worried.

"Yes" she mumbled crying a bit. He pulled her close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry princess" he said kissing her lightly.

"It-it's fine" she mumbled looking at him. She smiled a little.

"L-lets try a-again" y/n smiled a little. He slowly shook his head. He was sad that he had to hurt her to pleasure her. She wanted his pleasuring but she wanted him to feel the pleasure he gave her, but his pleasuring was hurting her and he didn't like it. He slid in, not stopping. She was crying but soon stopped feeling instant pleasure feel her up, she arched her back biting her lip.

"FUCK!" She moaned wrapping her legs around his waist, he smiled looking down at her, giving her a quick kiss.

She threw her head back as her mouth formed a big "O".

"D-DADDDY!" Y/n cried. He smirked grabbing her boobs. She looked deep into his eyes moaning his name, something he loved to hear.

"I-I'm about t-" y/n got caught off.

"Hold it babygirl" he groaned. He quickly flipped them over as she began to ride it biting her lip. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down his dick, repeatedly. Tears formed in Y/n eyes.

"Go" he said triggering y/n's orgasm. She let go moaning at the process. He groaned feeling her up, their cum combining. She fell on the bed.

"W-we need a plan b" she mumbled half asleep.

"Nah baby u having my kids" he said kissing her head.

Y/n smiled, falling asleep.

"I love you baby" he mumbled.  She smiled laying her head on his chest. She grabbed his thickness. She expected for him to jump but all he did was smirk at her. She began to stroke him fast. He shut his eyes feeling her lips on his tip. She bobbed her head. She was shook at how much she can put in her mouth. She held his balls as she sucked him. She was sloppy with all of this and he loved it.

He grabbed her hair helping y/n. He began to push her head down all the way. He threw his head back grunting from here and there.

He came in her mouth and she swallowed it whole.

"All fours !" He demanded. She nodded immediately. He grabbed both her hips and immediately slammed into her from the back. She gasped, at the fact that he didn't give warning. She was sensitive and all this pleasure was two much for her. Y/n's moans were shuffled wit the pillow. She screamed loving his long thickness inside her. Tears formed in her eyes as she screamed in the pillow, squeezing the bed sheets. Jeremihs hands on her back. He grabbed her hair wit one hand and began thrusting faster, making her explode wit pleasure.

He came inside her as she released herself, they both groaned at the feeling. They laid down falling asleep.

"I love you" she smiled going to sleep.

"I love you more baby" he said kissing her forehead. She smiled knocking out, wrapped around him.