Game

Slenderman handed Sally to Laughing Jack, who gave her a different lollipop. I wondered why it was different.
   Sally happily sucked on the treat. Laughing Jack eyed me. "So, you wanna play a game kiddo?"
   I wanted to refuse, but I didn't want to be on this clowns bad side, so I nodded nervously.
   LJ smiled wickedly and Sally giggles.
   LJ looks at Sally, "what game do you want to play with him?" He asked. Sally thought for a minute, then whispered into the clowns ear. LJ grinned down at me. "Well this is gonna be fun."
   LJ let Sally down, she walked over and tugged on my shirt. I followed her where she was leading me until we came upon a clearing. She led me over to a tree and whispered, "Do you know how to kill things?"
I was stunned by the question. Do I know how to kill?! Why would she ask that!
"I've n-never tried..." nor do I want to.
"Oh. How about hide and seek?" She asked curiously.
I blinked, "Yeah, I think."
Sally smiled, then stuffed me in a bush. I just sat there confused while Sally ran off.
After a few minutes, I started to doze off, when a long, cold finger touched my neck, and traced its way to my face. The large hand grabbed my head and turned my towards its user.
It was Laughing Jack, who was smiling widely. I didn't like it.
"Found you."
I was about to scream for help when his hand covered my mouth. He pinned me to the ground and started poking me with his knifelike fingers. Each poke resulted in me bleeding a little.
Soon Sally came and pulled the psycho clowns arm away from me. He looked down at her.
"Slendy says it's time for dinner." She said.
LJ stopped stabbing me with his fingers and smiled at Sally. He picked her up and left for the mansion.
I was groaning on the ground, blood oozing from my wounds. I got onto my knees after a few painful try's, then stood up. I was bent over, panting and bleeding. I was sweating from the pain and panic. How could I be expected to live with completely insane monsters like that?
But I had no where else to go, so I started on the long, painful journey back to the mansion.