Torture

I walked with Ben for about an hour and a half, occasionally talking, but mostly staying silent.

  "Do you think this is the right decision?" I asked.
   "I honestly have no Idea, but I trust that you know what's best for yourself," Ben answered, almost mumbling.
   "What are you gonna tell Slenderman?"
   "I don't know,"
   Silence.
   "Are... are you gonna miss me?" I asked hesitantly.
   "...yes," he replied quietly.
   "I'm gonna miss you too..."
   More Silence. We walked for about another hour and I started to notice the forest thinning, and the voices of bustling people.
   Ben stopped, "I... I guess this is where we part..." he said.
   I looked at him, "I-" my voice cracked, "I guess,"
   We both stood there for a moment, neither of us willing to move.
   Ben rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh... Nico I-"
   "Oh how adorable," a voice cut off Ben and we both looked towards the source.
   A man with brown red hair, dead eyes, and grayish skin, was leaning on a tree.
   "W-who are you?" I backed away from the stranger.
   "Hmm, I thought you recently learned of me. My mistake, my name is Zalgo."
   Both Ben and I stepped further away from him.
   "Go away," Ben snarled.
   "No," Zalgo chuckled, "I don't think I will, at least, not without the demigod,"
   I flinched as he looked in my direction.
   "I-I'm not going anywhere," I managed.
   "Oh look at that, it's resisting. Ben look what you've done to it,"
   If eyes could kill, Ben would have murdered Zalgo by now. I slowly backed up and stood behind Ben.
   Zalgo, narrowed his eyes. "You're going weather you like it or not, even if I have to take the elf as well,"
Suddenly the scenery changed and I felt dizzy and nauseous. I looked around and saw that we were in a dark, fiery place. I sort of heard screaming, but it didn't seem like it was even there.
Ben was looking around wildly, "Are we in the nether?" Ben asked.
"Are we in Tartarus?" I asked at barely a whisper.
"You're in my realm," said a deep echoing voice.
We looked at the man from earlier, he was grinning wider than Jeff. Suddenly, the mouth ripped open and the person fell into a pile of bloody flesh. We looked up and saw a tall, very tall, looking, pitch black figure, glowing red in some places. It was much taller than Slenderman, and looked like it was dripping blood from several mouths from all over the body.
   My eyes widened in terror and I backed up.
   "Oh what a cute reaction from a small, pitiful, weak, rodent. I barely remember why I bothered bring you here,"
   Ben and I were silent, him trying to shield me from the horrendous monstrosity in front of us.
   "Here's how things will go. You will pledge yourself to me, and you'll live. Or you could refuse and die a slow painful death over the centuries,"
   "No," I said shakily.
   "No?" Zalgo repeated, sounding rather shocked. Even Ben looked at me in what seemed disbelief.
   "No," I said, more sure of myself. I didn't want to die a slow painful death over the centuries, but under no circumstances would I ever work for Zalgo.
   The large Demon chuckled. "Fine. You shall have your pain, but you'll change your mind,"
   I felt nauseous again and the scenery changed. I was alone In a dark room, surrounded by doors. Each one had something written on the top.
The Brazen Bull
The Blood Eagle
The Judas Cradle
The Swedish Drink
Pear of Anguish
Bamboo Torture
Around a Tree
Scaphism
Rat Torture
Flaying
Etc.
There were many doors, many names I didn't understand, but one I did understand. Scaphism. An Ancient Greek torture and execution method. I felt light headed thinking of the painful thought of that one torture. There were hundreds of doors.
"σκάφη" (skáphe) I whispered.
   Zalgo's dark chuckle came from every door as blood leaked out from under them. "So you're familiar with Scaphism? Splendid, why not we start with that!" He said.
   My eyes widened so I shook my head wildly. "N-NO!" I yelled, determined not to experience that horrible fate.
   "Sad. Then what about the rack? Or the knee splitter? Those are some of my favorites. May I suggest the Poena cullei? Your friend would make a nice leather sack,"
   My breath caught in my throat, "NO!" I yelled again.
   "Well if you don't pick anything you might as well be in a white room for eternity. A splendid torture, but no fun to watch. How about I choose for you Hmm? How about we start small with the tongue tearer?"
   My feet sunk into the ground up to my ankles and the ground dragged me to a door. It opened by itself and shut behind me as I entered. All of a sudden, I was frozen. I couldn't move a muscle. Not an inch. Nothing.
   "Pitiful." I heard Zalgo say. Black sludge dripped from the ceiling and when it was all on the ground, it built itself up to be Zalgo. "Utterly pitiful humans are. You'd think half gods would be more impressive. Oh well, let's get on with it." He grinned, pulling out what looked a bit like scissors, but flat instead of sharp.

" He grinned, pulling out what looked a bit like scissors, but flat instead of sharp

"This is a tongue tearer," Zalgo stated. "It doesn't cut off, your tongue as you might have guessed. It tightens continuously unto the tongue is completely torn apart! Now doesn't that sound stunning?"

(Time skip cause I don't wanna go to far writing this)

The dizziness and nausea came back and suddenly I was back in the room with the doors. My hand flew to my mouth and I cried a sigh of relief when I realized my tongue was back to normal. Though I was still covered in blood.
   "Now that was fun wasn't it?" Zalgo chuckled darkly.
   My lip trembled. I didn't dare say anything for fear of losing my tongue again.
   There was a muffled crash in the distance and I heard Zalgo sigh.
   "Your friend wants to talk to you, I would get rid of him, but then he wouldn't be able to hear your screaming, would he? I guess I could give you ten minutes, I don't want him to keep breaking my things,"
   Nausea came over me yet again and I was alone in a room with Ben. We looked at each other and I lost it. I fell to my knees sobbing. Ben ran over and hugged me.
   "I c-can't d-do this!" I cried. "I either d-die for-forever or I j-join h-him and k-kill forever!"
   Ben slowly ran his hand through my hair, "Don't worry... I'll get you out of here,"
   "I d-don't wanna d-die..."
   "I won't let you die," Ben whispered.
   Zalgo's voice echoed throughout the room, "I'm bored. I know I said you had ten minutes but... yeah no. You have one more minute,"
   Bens hug tightened, then he leaned away from me and looked into my eyes. He seemed to be deciding something, then exhaled.
   "I'm dead," he said. "I can't die down here. I'll get you out somehow, even if I have to take your place." Ben said looking down.
   My eyes widened, "N-no!" I yelled.  "You c-can't!"
   Ben looked at me again.
   "Thirty seconds," Zalgo said.
   Ben then grabbed my shoulders and pressed his lips to mine.
   My eyes widened and I froze, my face growing warm. My stomach twisted in all directions at once as my brain processed what was happening.
   It ended as suddenly as it had started and Ben looked away.
   I reached out and hugged him before the nausea and dizziness overtook me again.
   Back in the room with the doors. My hands shook as I looked at all of them again.
   Zalgo scoffed, "F*ggot,"
   I glared at the floor, the room growing darker around me, then all was black.