Wake up call

I was front of percy, I had a black sword in my hand, I was yelling at him. I said he wanted to kill me. Why was I on a farm? There were lots of strange cows in the fields. Next thing I knew I was tied in chains. Percy helped me escape by killing the abnormal farmer with three bodies.
I opened my eyes, back in my bedroom. Dazed and tired, I looked around.
   The door opened and I jumped.
   "Scaredy cat, it's just a door,"
   I looked over and the panic in my eyes faded to a glare. Ben. "What do you want,"
   "Aww, are you mad cause I scared you? It's not that hard to be honest. Anyway, I was just coming up to get the body, I was gonna bury you. You were asleep so long everyone thought you were dead,"
   My eyes widened, "What? How long-"
   Toby entered and pushed past Ben, "You took a two hour nap, Ben came up to give you something to eat,"
   Ben rolled his eyes and tossed an apple at me, "Whatever, his fault for being gullible,"
   I barely missed the apple and it hit the floor, my face flushed from embarrassment. Ben sniggered. Man I hated him.
   Toby laughed, "Ben's just trying to mess with you, don't pay attention to the little squirt,"
   Ben kicked him, and it looked painful, but Toby didn't seem to notice.
  I got out of bed again, I was sick of always falling unconscious. It was so annoying. I picked up the apple and put it on the bookshelf next to the switchblade. "I'm not hungry," I mumbled.
   Ben scoffed, "You haven't eaten all day and you'll need your energy if you're gonna go on more missions,"
   I groaned. I'd have to go on more? One was life scarring enough.
   Ben smirked, "Still scared of everything I see. Too bad," and with that, he left.
   Toby rolled his eyes, "Ignore him, he just wants to teach you how to be one of us,"
   I bit my lip in anger, "No, I think he just hates me,"
   He shrugged, "I doubt it. Anyway, you should really eat, even if you're not hungry. Bye," Toby left as well.
   I looked at the apple and sighed. They were right. I should eat. Just not something Ben got for me.
   I opened the door and walked down the hallway. I made sure not to go too fast and look where I was going. No running into an angry killer today.
I entered the dining room, curious as to what was for lunch. Nothing much it seemed, just salad with strawberries on the side. I looked at the strawberries, and smiled at the thought that maybe, not likely, but maybe, they were from Camp Half Blood.
   I got some food and sat down at the table. The salad was bland, but I liked the strawberries. They were sweet yet slightly sour, a good combination.
   I was finishing up when Jeff sat down next to me. He smelled like blood, I took a nervous glance at the red staining his white hoodie. It looked new.
   Jeff wrinkled his nose at the sight of the salad. "Gross," he muttered. "One sec-" Jeff stood up and headed towards the kitchen for something else.
   I grabbed a few more strawberries when I was done.
   Jeff came back with a sandwich then grabbed one of my strawberries.
   I opened my mouth to protest, but decided against it, not wanting to make the killer mad. I turned back to the few remaining strawberries on my plate and tried to ignore Jeff. I failed.
   "Why didn't you wake up on the floor?" He asked spontaneously.
   I looked at Jeff quizzically. What kind of question was that? "What do you mean?"
   "When Toby or I pass out, Ben usually laughs, and leaves. Why'd he ask me to help take you to your room?"
   I blinked a few times. Why did he do that? "Um, I don't know. Maybe he wanted to embarrass me,"
"Nah, he'd draw on your face if he wanted that,"
"Has he drawn on yours or Tobys faces?"
"Toby, yes, me, no,"
"Oh," I sat in silence for a moment. "What'd he draw?" I asked.
"Eh, mustache, beard, stitches, eye patch, etc," Jeff answered. He then snorted, "He had it for almost a week without noticing, just wondering why everyone was laughing at him! Ben was so smug,"
   I laughed slightly at the funny story. Wow Toby must have been confused. "That sounds amusing,"
   "Trust me, it was. Anyway, Ben, Toby and I are going on a mission later. So don't waste your time looking for any of us,"
   "Ok," I said.