Last Time

We left the mansion to do as Slenderman ordered. I walked behind the three talking friends, wishing he was back in the warm mansion and not about to kill.
   "Remember, keep an eye out for any of his minions," Toby reminded.
We nodded. We then split up.
About half an hour later, Ben and I had come up with nothing.
"Ugh, this is boring. Wanna pretend there's nothing here and head back?" Ben suggested.
"But Slenderman said-"
"The old Slender says a lot of things. That doesn't mean we have to do it."
   I was silent for a moment. "Will we get in trouble?"
   "Eh," Ben replied, "Probably. Come on," he started going back towards the mansion.
I hesitated, looking around first. Spotting something odd.
"Ben?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"How many video game creepypasta are there?"
"Two, but Lost Silver doesn't get out much. Why?"
"What about that video game hedgehog?"
Ben looked where I was looking. "Shit, that's sonic.exe!" Ben grabbed my hand and teleported us to Slenderman's office.
I felt the electrical shock of Ben's teleportation, but soon recovered.
"We saw sonic.exe!" Ben said.
Sonic.exe?
"Yes,"
This is worse than I thought...
"How so?" I asked.
Sonic.exe is one of Zalgo's most powerful minions. He's rarely ever sent his least powerful minions out in my forest, so what has... wait. It all adds up.
Ben raised an eyebrow, "Uh, what adds up?"
Slenderman turned his faceless head towards me. Nico.
I shrunk back a bit. "Y-Yes?"
Zalgo. He's after you. He somehow found out that I have a demigod, and thinks that since you're is new, he can convince you to work for him. It all makes sense.
I processed for a moment. "So... this is m-my fault?" I asked.
   Ben immediately took both my hands in his, and looked at me with a serious expression, "No it's not. It's not your fault you're a demigod. It's not your fault people want you cause you're special. It's not your fault that asshole sent his minions into this forest. Don't blame yourself for something you have no control over."
   I gave him a small smile, then looked away blushing hard.
Holy crap... I thought.
Yes. But we can't let the others know. They'll want to get rid of Nico. And I'm sure neither of you want that. Well, that's all for now. You can go.
   Ben and I left his office.
"Did you mean what you said?" I whispered.
"What do you mean? Of course! Would I lie?"
"Yes,"
"Well I guess you're just gonna have to trust me," he winked. I looked away again.
He frowned. "Nico I'm serious. Every word was true,"
I blushed, but risked looking up to smile at him. Then Ben looked away.
We were walking down the hallway, thinking of what to do. I heard some people talking. I looked down a side hallway while walking and for a split second, I saw Clockwork kiss Jane's cheek, then they started walking in Ben and I's direction.
People kissing others of the same gender? Are they in love? Am I not the only one? Is it ok here? The thoughts raced through my head.
Ben pulled my out of my thoughts by slinging his arm around my shoulders, "I'm hungry, wanna get something from the kitchen?"
I nodded, following him to the kitchen.
When we got there, Ben grabbed some food then started talking with EJ.
After a few minutes, I wondered out of the kitchen.
   I was just walking around the mansion, lost in my own thoughts, when someone firmly grabbed my shoulder.
   "Why hello kiddo!"
   I recognized that voice, and tried to make a run for it but LJ held me back.
   "Where do you think you're going? We never got to finish the game, and the end is my favorite part,"
   "Go away!" I yelled, pulling away from the crazed clown, only to be grabbed by the leg and lifted upside down. "Let go! Let go!" I yelled.
   "Now now kiddo, all I want to do is play my favorite game, that's no crime."
   "Stop!"
   LJ!
   LJ looked up and saw Slenderman standing at the end of the hallway.
   Put him down.
   LJ slowly lowered me to the floor while maintaining eye contact with Slenderman.
   My office. Now.
   The monochrome clown silently followed Slenderman around the corner and out of sight.?
   I made a break for it, running upstairs and into my room. I locked the door to my room. And stood there, breathing hard. I was done.
   I ran to a dark corner of my room and concentrated.
Go, go, go. Leave. Anywhere but here.
   I had been on the edge of snapping since the moment I saw Slenderman and I had finally gone over.
   I. Was. Done.
   "Nico?"
   I opened my eyes, letting the tears I didn't know were forming, fall. I saw Ben, Who had apparently teleported into my room.
   "Nico, what are you doing!"
   I fell to my knees, crying softly. "I c-can't t-take it anym-more... there's death around everyone c-corner a-and I don't wanna die. I've never really  f-felt safe in h-here and now th-this Zalgo guy wants me? I can't t-take it..."
   Ben walked over and knelt down next to me. "Nico, I..." he thought for a moment, "Nico, What are you gonna do?" He asked softly.
   "I..." I paused. "I don't know. I wanna leave... b-but I have nowhere t-to go..." I said between quiet sobs. I then added ever so quietly, "...and I don't wanna leave you..."
   Ben hugged me. I stiffened at first, but soon relaxed and hesitantly hugged back.
   "You could go back to your camp,"
   I looked up, "Wha-"
   "There's a camp for demigods, right? You could go there."
   "B-But... I..." I wanted to stay with Ben, but just not in this hellish mansion full of people that wanna Kill me. "I don't know how to get there."
   "You could... um, well I could help you find the nearest town, and you could ask around there,"
   I sighed shakily, and nodded.