3. I'm a boy?!?!?

"W-What did you j-just said?!?" My father screamed the question to the president with huge surprised eyes, can't believe that he described me....

"Your son." The man answered and then continued, " I will accept him into being EXO's one of a kind bodyguard. He really has talent. And I want that ability he has to be upon EXO's." He started to say, and while he said that,

I couldn't believe to myself that he thinks... I'm a boy...maybe it's my hair, ugh. So with a sigh I started to take hold of my hair and when I was about to take the ponytail off, I suddenly felt my heart quickened when the door slammed open and saw his twinkling eyes upon mines.

"T-Tao" I stuttered his name while my heart ached with happiness. And when he noticed my fingers upon my silky long hair, he took hold of them and I felt his silky fingers come across my hair and skin. Taking it back to it's place, suddenly sitting close together with me.

"____-" he started to say the first characters of my name but instead, he stopped himself and said,

"Chingu-ah" he says while he scooted closer to me with warmth, already feeling my cheeks blaze hotly of how close he was sitting beside me.

"Ah Tao" the president says with a huge smile upon his face while looking directly at him, that with a nod Tao replies the presidents welcoming smile with his own.

"We were currently talking about your friend here in accepting the offer to starting to be you guys personal bodyguard. Especially to start living with you guys." He started to say, and with wide eyes I gasp,

"Living with EXO?!!??" I yelped those words out my mouth with huge surprise of his offer in having me to live with eleven unknown faces. And especially when he thinks I'm a boy.

"U-Um S-Sir." I started to stutter towards the man, wondering at the same time if I should say I'm a girl, but the consequences of that is that he might decline to accept me, and I won't be able to be spending everyday with him... But, I don't like to lie, so it's better to tell the truth now than after he finds out I was lying the whole time and..

"I-I am a-actually--" I started to say but suddenly I felt his palm over my mouth,

"She, I mean, HE is glad to accept your offer!" He says with a huge smile, that with a huge smile the president is pleased with those words that he stands up from his seat and takes my fathers hand saying, Thank You, multiple of times. Meanwhile I stood up from my seat and gritted my teeth while I smiled at the pleased man, I take a glimpse at my father and he doesn't look pleased... His eyes blazed with 'what the--' and his mouth wide opened, my father looks at Tao as if he has turned crazy.

"T-Tao!!" My father scolded at Tao, and then suddenly we were thrown out of the room, as if scared that we might change our minds. That before he slammed the door he says,

"Be in room 4B in an hour from now. I'll like to introduce you to the rest of the boys." The president says and then he suddenly slams the door closed behind us. I suddenly heard a loud thump, and when I looked at Tao, his face was in deep pain. Finally noticing my fathers rage in his eyes and then Tao started to pat his head in pain,

"S-Sir" Tao says towards my father in pain, finally realizing that my father just hit Tao on the head, and then with a reflex I ran towards Tao and started to comb my fingers on his soft silky hair, wanting to stop his hurtful pain from my father.

"Dad!" I say towards my father in a scolding manner.

"Why did you accept his offer like that? I don't have a son! But a daughter!" My father says while ignoring me and scolding Tao.

"I'm sorry, for being selfish..." Tao suddenly says after a few seconds and drops his hands from his head and looks at me in the eye sincerely. Making my heart skip a beat,