6. Text Messages

"NOOOO!! I DONT WANNA GO!" Baekhyun whines in the early morning; getting himself sitting inside the van next to Chen.

"Yah! It's too early to whine" Kris whines putting on his sunglasses and raising his arms across his chest, resting his head upon Suhos shoulder. At first Suho was about to say something to him, but stopped his mouth from saying anything when feeling Kris suddenly turning heavy upon his body.

"Baekhyun shhh~" I told him, and then I noticed that...mostly half of the members were taking this small opportunity to take a small nap before heading to the airport.

"B-But I don't wanna go~" he continues, this time his voice into a whisper.

"Yea~ Yea~ well, were going" their manager says while going into the drivers seat, and I slam the vans door and hop inside next to the manager, in the passengers seat.

"But we just met Carson~ and I wanna be with him more~ how come he can't come with us abroad to Hong Kong~" Baekhyun says whining anyways,

"he doesn't have a passport to come with us" Tao says, answering his question with a pout.

"Why can't we just get you one right now?!" Baekhyun says, leaning his body towards me, his hands upon my seat, looking at me with his puppy eyes,

"It's too late for that, just for this performance you guys won't have your bodyguard for a bit, so Carson, take this opportunity to have a small break from these idiots" the manager says in a jokingly manner,

"If your talking about them, I agree" Sehun says,

"Hey! I'm not like you guys!" Kris suddenly outburst, sitting upwards and his bed hair shooting upwards in different directions, everyone inside the van not taking him seriously and laughing of his appearance.

"Aww~ how cute~" Chen says with a grin, his body swiftly turning to the half awaked Kris, and softly touching his bed head, trying to patt down his bed hair but instead of going down, they shoot back out.

"Oh god! I can't breath!!!" Sehun yells, holding down his stomach and laughing historically.

"Someone please save me!!!" Baekhyun yells, softly hitting Chen and everyone inside the van laughs loudly, while the rest of the members in whom were in the other van were maybe sleeping soundly, not like us. After a few minutes we were in front of the airport.

"Let's go!" their manager says; and little by little everyone got off the van and take out their stuff individually. Today was a quiet day. There was no fangirls in this early morning waiting for these idols in front of the airport. I liked it.

-few minutes later-

"NOOO!! MY DARLING!!!" Baekhyun says towards my direction, his arms reaching towards me; but instead of being hugged tightly like always. Chanyeol takes a hold of his wrist and pulls him away from me. Chanyeol looking like a little kid taking his teddy bear behind him.

"CARSON!!!" Baekhyun whimpered while Chanyeol took him with him upon the flight attendant and gave her Baekhyuns passport.

"ILL MISS YOU!!" he yells, that I just giggle and wave his direction.

"Aish, he is so loud" Kris mutters, but I could see within his eyes that he was happy.

"Anyways" he continued, his gaze upon mines,

"Be safe, don't talk to strangers while we are gone, okay" he says, his huge hand patting me on the head.

"Yea ~ Yea~" I giggled while he softly smiled down at me.

"See ya later Carson" he says with a smile while he walked towards the flight attendant and went right behind the other members. Little by little, each one told me their farewell and went inside their plane.