7. Newbie

*Authors note*

Hi~ I know this is the first time ever I'm doing this >.<

Hopefully you guys have liked my imagines c;

Sorry that it takes me some time to update the chapters ><

hopefully you guys like this updated one tho ^^

-Chens' POV-

With deep slow breaths, I walked out of the airplane, and again, the bright flashing lights welcomed me. A smile naturally coming across my face. With ease I pulled my hand upwards to the pair of sunglasses upon my collar shirt. Naturally applying them across my eyes and before a doubt my eyes started to accustom to the flashing lights. My eyes immediately eagerly moving around and looked for the petite young boy.

"YA!! MOVE ASIDE PLEASE!" A sudden yell occurred.

It was so out of ordinary, that I slightly jumped. And within my eye sight, he was the one who yelled.

A sudden smile crossed upon my lips, that without thinking my lips opened and,

"C-Car--"

"CARSON!!" Tao interrupts me, and before I could see his smile directly to me, it went across to his childhood friend.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of their friendship.

"Tao!" He breaths out while looking at his direction and within seconds he looked over at one of his acquaintances, another man with an alike suit as his taking over where he was.

Tao opened his arms open wide and with a smile coming across the petite boy, his body was tightly overwhelmed with Taos arms curled around his body, a hug between the two childhood friends.

Tch.

"Did you missed me while I was gone?" He says, and the moment he did; his cheeks turned into a bright pink color.

"Tch, no" he responds while playfully hitting him on the shoulder while showing off a smile.

"C-Car--" I tried again but--

"CARSON MY LOVEE!!!"

And suddenly the small boy was jumped by Baekhyun with a hug. "CARSON I MISSED YOU VERY VERY MUCH!" Baekhyun says with aegyo making me cringe with out of nowhere disgust.

What the heck is with the hugs?

I looked at the scene with amazement. But at the same time... My blood started to boil. What's this feeling?

"Yea, yea. I missed you too" he giggles while softly patting Baekhyuns head, trying to calm him down.

Stop being so nice. Just stop what you're doing.

....

What about me?

With a scoff, I carefully re-aligned my sunglasses and stomped my way towards the couple. Pushing my self through them.

"YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He scolds me,

Did you not see what I just did?

"YOU RUINED OUR MOMENT YOU PABO!" He scolds me more while I kept stomping my way, away from them.

Tch your moment?! What type of idiot goes all sensitive over a hug! What does he think he is saying when I just tried to--

"Chen" I heard