LXXXI. When He's Drunk But Gets More Loving Instead Of Cheating

Wes definitely wasn't true to his word. He had drank and his tipsy manner was increasingly amusing David.

"Wes, I thought you weren't drinking?" David asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hm, screw that," Wes mumbled.

David laughed. "You are absolutely ridiculous and adorable."

"I try."

"Blondie, truth or dare?"

"Hm? Um, dare," a not-too-sober Jeff answered.

The girl smiled flirtatiously. "Kiss who you think is the sexiest in this room."

"Sexiest? Well, one of you is fucking sexy." Jeff stood up, looking around at all of them.

Nick felt like burying his face in his hands. What was Jeff getting himself into?

He didn't have much time to worry, suddenly dipped and kissed by his drunk boyfriend.

Nick smiled, kissing back.

There were some wolf-whistles and some yells for them to get a room.

When they broke apart, Jeff retook his place and pointed at Nick. "I'll tell you who's fucking sexy. My boyfriend is fucking sexy."

Nick blushed, shaking his head. "He's really drunk, I'm sorry about him."

"You two are cute," the girl who had dared Jeff said fondly, causing Nick's blush to deepen.

"Fucking adorable, I'm the luckiest man on Earth," Jeff mumbled.