The Icewing Kingdom

Over in the Icewing Kingdom, Misty and Fog where flying along the borders of the Icewing Kingdom.

"I LOVE THIS!!"said Misty, who had always loved to fly and was one of the first to learn to fly.

Fog on the other talon.......
"AHHH! I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL!!!" screamed Fog.

Fog was one the last dragonet in his hatching to learn to fly and still wasn't very good at it.

"GUYS WAIT UP!!!" yelled their little sister, Crystal.

Crystal was small, but definitely took after her sister. She was sarcastic and quite deadly. Like most Icewings she breathed ice breath. Like most Nightwings, the scales under her wings looked like a night sky.

Fog....was a big chicken, if you had put one way. He was more of a scrollworm. He worked as a scribe for Queen Glacier. Fog can see in the dark and had black scales here and there. He breathed ice as well.

Misty was the complete opposite of her brother, Fog. She wasn't afraid to talk back to anyone or beat the shit out of them. Unless they were the Queen. She breathed fire instead of ice. But unlike normal fire, it was cold, like ice breathe, but still hot enough to hurt someone. Give her anything and she can turn it into a weapon. Anything. Even her brother.
She worked as an assassin for the Queen.

The three of them loved to fly along the edge of the Icewing Kingdom. Even if it meant getting into trouble.

"MISTY! FOG! CRYSTAL! WHERE ARE YOU!! OH WHEN I FIND YOU!" screamed Diamond, who was also from the same hatching as Misty and Fog, but was the eldest.

Diamond was more Nightwing then Icewing. She didn't have the extra spikes. She breathed fire. And under her wings, it looked liked the night sky.

With Diamond as always was their only other brother was, Crescent, the most Nightwing of the five siblings.

Crescent preferred to be awake at night, the other four waking up to find Crescent asleep, freshly killed prey next to them. The only thing Icewing about him were his extra spikes along his back and tale.

"It's time to sleep," said Diamond said simply.

The five dragonets, went back home. All but Misty went outside. She sat in front of her youngest sister's, Periwinkle, grave.

"I miss ya Peri..." said Misty.

The two of them had been really close.  Periwinkle was one of the few dragons that Misty could trust with her secerts. No one but Misty knows why she died.

Fog looked at Misty through the window. He sighed. "I understand she's grieving, but isn't this process taking a long time...", Said Fog.

"Everyone grieves for different amounts of time," said Diamond.

Fog looked out the window again and hoped this process wouldn't take much longer.