Shitty Chapter #1

Should we tell her?

Not yet, Chris

But why? Won't she find out sooner or later?

I guess.... But not today. We just met her.

Alright. Soon tho, y/n/n.

I blocked Chris out as I stared out the window. I started thinking about being a backup dancer for my Queens...How the fuck do I keep my cool? I'm probably going to faint during Big Bad Wolf...Fuck.

*I'll let you think about this as I casually skip to landing in L.A*

Chris and I were sent to find the hotel Shay booked us. Apparently, it was near the dance studio where we would learn the choreography (Fun fact, I can't say this word correctly first try 😂).

"So...." Chris started.

"So Chris, how are you going to handle being REALLY close to them?" I jokingly asked.

I silently listened as he started ranting. I was driving, so when I saw a sign that looked like the hotel, I pulled in. I shut down the car and walked in to the hotel lobby. Chris just followed me shaking his head.

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N and Chis Jacobs" The desk clerk smiled at me and handed me our keys.

"Race you to the elevator?"

I turned towards Chris and nodded. He grinned and ran towards the elevator. I shook my head at his antics. I started to run at a much slower pace, as I am a lot faster than him, then started to sprint.

I was about to beat him when the elevators doors opened. Before I could even think about stopping, I crashed into something.

"What the fuck?!"

Maybe it was someone....

Wait, I've heard that voice....

----------------
Sorry this is so short. I have a headache and Wattpad deleted my original chapter. I will probably update over the weekend.

What days do you want me to update?