Jakey

So, do y'all want me to do another flashback to when Y/N met him? If so, when?
--------------------
"Y/n, can we tal-"

"Um, am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice called out.

The girls tensed.

How did we not here the door open?!

"Yeah, we should leave" A very deep, raspy voice continued.

Now Chris and I tensed.
()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()

Y/N POV

"What the hell are you doing here?!?!" I screamed at Jake.

Jake was one of Chris' ex's. Let's just say that Jake was an abuser and he got what he deserved. Both legally and illegally.

"CAMILA?!?!" When the girls yelled that, I snapped my head to her. She looked horrible. She had dark bags under her eyes and a lot of bruises everywhere. Jake, however, looked fine. He even seemed a little smug.

Chris, run out the door

I'm not leaving you.

Chris, fucking leave. NOW!!

Chris slowly turned around and ran out the back door. Hopefully, to someplace safe.

I quickly explained why he ran to the girls through our mind link.

"So, Jakey, you back for round two?" The girls started talking to Camila while I got ready to kill this bitch.

"Yep, this time I have a plan. You just wait, slut" He spat out.

I shook my head at his ignorance.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance" I glared into his eyes. I could see a flash of fear before it was turned into anger.

"But you didn't. That was a mistake." He turned around and walked out the door mumbling something to himself.

Normani's POV

We started to talk to Camila as Y/N walked over to the asshole named Jake.

".....Hey" Camila squeaked out.

"Babe, are you okay? Do you need us to help you? We have an em-" Ally started to rant before Lauren shook her head.

"Camz, we're here. We're here for you. Tell us what he did" She calmly whispered as she hugged Mila.

Before Mila could respond, the door closed as Jake walked out and Y/N walked over to us.

"Are you alright?" She said soothingly.

Mila nodded, then started to shake her head rapidly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" She almost screamed as she collapsed into Lauren's arms.

"For what, babe? You did nothing wrong" Dinah softly said as she stroked Mila's hair.

Camila looked to Y/N and said

"Y/N..... I think he knows"

-----------------
So, this is a sneak peek. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I really wasn't feeling it. Still not, but here you go... Hope you liked it

~Ry