Shitty Chapter #2

No inspiration, but here
--------
Everyone, including Y/n, turned to him with wide eyes.

"We didn't say anything, Chris" Lauren suspiciously looked him up and down.

Chris widened his eyes
--------
Flashback--2 years--

"CHRISTOPHER" I screamed. Chris just stole my earbuds while Wish You Were Gay started to play. I swear to god I'm going to kill him.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, HOEEE" He yelled back at me. We were supposed to be heading to class and he is being an asshole. My girlfriend, Chloe, is gonna kill me for being late again.

Everyone says Chloe is cheating on me, but she denies it every time. I believe her, sort of. I mean, what's a relationship without trust?

I finally gave up and ran to class. The bell rang when I walked in.

"Glad you could join us" Ms. Henderson said. She hates me.

I quickly walked over to my seat as she started the lesson.

"Why were you almost late, Y/n??" Chloe whispered in my ear when I sat down beside her.

"I was chasing Chris. Calm your tits, woman" I calmly whispered back.

Skip class--------

I walked out of my class and punched Chris in the shoulder when I got to our lockers.

"What the fuck, y/n/n?!" He yelled. Everyone in the hallway looked at us.

"The fuck you looking at, bitches?" I yelled. Dang, I'm yelling a lot.

I turned to Chris and took my earbuds back.

"Fuck you" Chris whispered.

"Nah, I'm good"

"So do you wan-" He was cut off when Chloe shoved him down.

"What the fuck, babe?!" I said while helping Chris up.

"When were you gonna tell me that you could read minds?!" She shoved me back.

Oh shit

"What are you talking about?" I acted dumb. How did she find out?

"Don't act stupid. I heard from Sam (Your ex-best friend). Why are you lying?!" She shoved me again.

"So you're going to believe my ex-best friend instead of me? I thought we had trust in this relationship. Oh, and while we are on the topic of lying, when were you gonna tell me you're cheating?" I walked up to her.

Her face turned into one of terror and shock.

"What? Who told you?" She whispered.

"Thanks for confirming it, bitch. We are over" I walked around her only to be yanked back.

"You can't just walk away" Chloes' best friend was the one to speak up.

"Bet bitch" I walked over to her. She repeatedly shoved me backwards until I fell.

"Honey, you really don't wanna do this" I said while shaking my head and standing up.

She then continuously punched me until I finally caught her hand and twisted. I felt and heard a pop.

It was dislocated. Try again, bitch.

She screamed way too loudly and fell to the floor holding her hand.

"You thought, sweetie" I turned around and walked out of school. Chris caught up to me and cleaned my face. It turns out I was bleeding from my eyebrow and my jaw was broken. That isn't gonna stop me from running my mouth.

End of Flashback--Current--

"Y/n? You okay?" Chris whispered to me.

The girls looked extremely confused.

"Why are are asking if she is okay? And........can you hear our thoughts?" Normani said as Lauren looked mildly agitated.

"Um.... Yes, we can hear your thoughts. But only Chris and I can. As far as we know, we are the only ones who can do this. Well, besides him." I responded, slightly shaking at the mention of that man.

"Who is him? You looked scared when you said that" Ally pointed out. This caused Dinah, Lauren, and Normani to stand a little straighter.

Chris looked at them knowingly. He might have had a tiny smirk too.

......were they being protective?

"He is...uh..... a person to stay away from. We, well, I, have never met him in person, but Y/n has. She doesn't like to speak about it though. I don't even know what happened." Chris said while glancing at me. All the girls let out a long sigh.

"Y/n, can we tal-"

"Um, am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice called out.

The girls tensed.

How did we not here the door open?!

"Yeah, we should leave" A very deep, raspy voice continued.

Now Chris and I tensed.

------
I know, this chapter is LITERALLY trash, but I wanted to update. I want to know if you guys want Camila in the story, or not. I want to know if you want her as good or bad, as well.

✌️