Hi!

I love that meme ---^
------------------
Y/N POV

Wait, why are they drooling? I'm so conf- oh, it's because of me.

"Hey Lauren. Nice to see you again" I greeted Lauren politely.

Please don't slap me..

Chris, shut the fuck up. I hope she does slap you, dumbass

"Hey y/n/n, and Christopher" She greeted me nicely, then glared at Chris. I silently chuckled. If only she knew...

I am going to kill him

I looked over to Chris and saw that he was about to piss himself. I just laughed at him. I turned to the rest of the girls and introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you" I reached out to shake their hands when they all brought me into a group hug.

"Hey Y/n, I'm Ally" Ally said as she kissed my cheek. I looked down and quickly got rid of the blush that was slowly growing.

"Sup, I'm Dinah" She kissed my hand.

God. Why is she so pretty

Chris was still quivering under Laurens glare to even think about introducing himself.

"Hi y/n. I'm Normani. You can dance, I can dance, why don't we dance together?" She slyly winked at me causing me to quickly turn around and walk to Chris. I could see that he was gonna laugh at me.

"Chris, I will kill you" You said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You can't. I'm stronger than you" He confidently stated as he flexed his arm. I rolled my eyes at his lie.

"Chris, lift up your shirt" He did, as I lifted mine as well. It was weird with the straps though.

"Girls, judge. Tell us who is stronger" The girls looked at Chris first and gave a slight nod.

When they looked at me, however, they just started to stare at my stomach. At this moment, I remembered how insecure I am. Why did I fucking think this was a good idea?!

I started to wrap my arms around myself and Chris saw this.

You okay, sis?

I am fine, Chris

Damn, she has a six pack. I think I'm love...

"How does this show y'alls strength though?" Ally asked.

"Dawg, you should fight him. I bet you would win" Dinah started chanting for us to fight. I looked at Chris and he nodded his head.

"Alright"

SHAYS POV

Damn. They forgot I was here. I'm not gonna stop this. I know y/n can protect them. Imma go get some food....

DINAHS POV

When I said fight, I didn't think that they would actually fight. The girls and I looked at each other and stopped them.

"Don't fight. You might get hurt. Well I actually don't care if Chris gets hurt...." She whispered the last part to herself. I almost burst out laughing.

Y/n must have heard it as well, as she smirked. Damn, she is like 10 feet away. Must be good hearing...

"So, Shay left, what do you guys wanna do?" Y/n asked us. I have a few ideas...

Chris scrunched his face in disgust and Y/n blushed. I wonder why...

"Personally, I want Chris to say why he slapped you and made you bleed" Lauren stated.