Chapter 1

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Parseltongue"

Writing/Reading

"YELLING"

Number 4, Privet Drive, Surrey Little Whinging

Harry Potter was sitting on the edge of his bed in his room, at Number 4 Privet Drive. Typically the boy with messy raven black hair and emerald green eyes would view his life at the residence of his relatives; his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and cousin Dudley Dursley, as a miserable prison, rather than a home. Fortunately for the green-eyed boy, he was gonna be going to the Burrow, the home of the Weasley family in a week. Harry enjoyed being with the Weasleys, especially since they always treated him like he was part of their family. The Weasleys were exactly what Harry imagined an actual family would look like: happy, loving, accepting, loyal to each other, and always there for each other.

Harry had returned from his school, Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, finishing out his Third Year at Hogwarts. Harry's Third Year turned out to be quite an interesting one.

1) Hogwarts was temporarily being inhabited by dark creatures called Dementors; creatures that served as guards of the Wizard prison known as Azkaban, and fed on people's happiest memories, and generated deep feelings of depression; because of an escaped convict named Sirius Black, whom everyone believed was after Harry, and they took a great interest in him, making him relive the moment his mother was killed by Voldemort.

2) He discovered that Sirius Black was actually his godfather, and was falsely accused of betraying his parents, turning them and himself over to Lord Voldemort, and killing the man, who was also a close friend of his parents, that was responsible along with twelve other Muggles; and that he was an animagi, a wizard with the ability to transform into an animal, in the form of a large black dog,

3) He met a man named Remus Lupin, who turned out to be the best Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts thus far, that was also a close friend of his parents, who had the unfortunate illness of being a werewolf; who also taught him how to cast the Patronus Charm, which was the only means of defense against the Dementors.

4) He helped his godfather and Remus reveal that the man who was truly responsible for betraying his parents, Peter Pettigrew, was still alive, after living as Ron's pet rat Scabbers for twelve years; even though the incompetent Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, didn't believe him.

5) He came to possess a special map, that could show you wherever anyone in Hogwarts was at any given time, that was made by his father, godfather, Remus, and Peter during their student years at Hogwarts named the Marauders Map.

6) With the help of his best friend Hermione Granger, he used a special device called a Time-Turner and traveled back in time to save his godfather from the Dementors with the Patronus Charm, successfully casting it, and creating a corporeal Patronus in the shape of a Stag, which was the animagus form of his father.

All in all, Harry's Third Year was an interesting one. When Harry learned that he had a godfather and that he was framed for the crime of his parent's deaths, Harry had a short time to speak with his godfather. Sirius had offered to give Harry a proper home, away from the Dursley's, and a great life with his godfather, and it all depended on finding and turning the true traitor, Peter Pettigrew, in alive; unfortunately because the night they caught Pettigrew fell on a full moon, Remus transformed into a werewolf, and didn't take his wolfs-bane potion, allowing Pettigrew to use the moment of distraction to use his animagus powers to turn into his animagus rat form, and escape. Because Pettigrew escaped, and the fact that Cornelius Fudge was unwilling to believe him and his two best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley that Pettigrew was alive, Sirius was forced to live as a fugitive. Now the only chance that Sirius ever has of being cleared of all charges and declared a free man, was if Pettigrew was found, and captured. Until then, Harry had no choice but to stay with the Dursleys.