Chapter 6

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

"Parseltongue"

Writing/Reading

"YELLING"

Greengrass Manor Parlor Room

Harry stood in front of the fireplace of Greengrass Manor, waiting for the guests to come through and greet them. He wasn't alone of course, as he was surrounded by the Greengrasses, with Daphne, Elizabeth, and Cyrus on his right, and Astoria on his left. As he waited with them, he was nervously wiping his hand down the new Acromantula silk robes that his godmother had specially ordered, courtesy of measurements that were taken to Madam Malkin's shop in Diagon Alley, courtesy of the female House-Elf Padme. Truth be told, Harry was never allowed to be present when guests were coming to Number four, so to find himself being present among the Greengrasses as they were waiting for a group of people to arrive, was a nerve-wracking moment for him.

He guessed that Daphne and Astoria noticed what he what doing because he felt their hands take each of his own. He looked into each of their eyes, conveying looks of thanks and appreciation for what they were doing, to which they smiled back at him. Unknown to the trio, Cyrus and Elizabeth noticed what the girls were doing for Harry, and a pair of proud smiles appeared on their respective faces. Finally, the fireplace lit up, green flames signifying that the Floo was opening, with the first guest coming through.

First through the Floo, were a trio of brown-haired individuals who were, to Harry's surprise, wearing clothing that looked like a mix of wizard robes and Muggle clothes. The first of the trio to exit the Floo was a man of about Cyrus' height and build, only unlike his uncle this man's hair was short, at least to the base of his skull. His face also possessed the same aristocratic outlines that Cyrus held, making Harry figure that he was a Pureblood, then the next guest out came to be a woman.

The woman had shoulder-length hair, that was done up in an extravagant ponytail that curled down her shoulder. However unlike her husband, she did not possess the aristocratic facial features that both Cyrus and Elizabeth had, making Harry wonder if she was a Muggle or Muggleborn, but the surrounding skin around her kind brown eyes showed signs of smile wrinkles, signifying that this woman smiled numerous times throughout her life. She possessed a good body shape that was nearly similar to Elizabeth, but not as curvaceous and was almost similar to Mrs. Weasley, at least as far as Harry could tell.

Finally, the third member of the party came out, and Harry could tell that she was his and Daphne's age, as well as someone that even Ron might get along with if the Chudley Cannons shirt was anything to go by. She was a fair mix of her parents, with a fair complexion, and semi-aristocratic features, but also with kind and mischievous brown eyes, while her hair hung loose down her back, with no extravagant style or accessories added to it. She also held a large smile on her face, as she looked at Daphne, though it did turn into a mischievous smirk when her eyes drifted down to her's and Harry's still embracing hands, causing both teens to quickly let go and blush red.

"So I take that this is the boy that you're betrothed to, huh Daphne?" She asked, hints of barely restrained laughter seeping into her voice.

Daphne and Harry both blushed a deeper red, if possible until they were almost Weasley red. This caused the rest of the room occupants to laugh, as the dilemma of the two betrothed teens was somewhat humorous to them. This only served to make Harry and Daphne's mortification feel worse.

"Now Tracey, you know better than to tease Daphne," The girl's mother said, while still laughing. "Before you even have a chance to get to know her betrothed."