Ch. 4 | Hangin' out

Quick A/n
New key(s):
(S/f/c)= second favorite colour
(M/n)= Middle name (if you don't have a middle name, skip m/n)

~ Y/n's Pov ~

It's been around five weeks since I've moved to the apartment. During those past few weeks, I've grown closer to both guys, but developed a small crush on Sal in the process. The reason? Well... he's a caring, and amazing person to be around with.

The three of us hang out daily in the basement. Lisa is so kind, and loving to me, it's almost like she is my second mother.

Right now, I'm getting ready to go see the gang. I changed into a (f/c) shirt, black jeans, and (s/f/c) converse.

"Mom! I'm going to see Larry and Sal!"

"Ok! Come back before dinner, and lock the door once you leave!"

"Ok! bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie!"

As I left, I locked the door, and walked towards the painfully annoying elevator. I pushed the basement key card into the slot, and stood there while the elevator jerked a few times. Even though it's bothersome, I eventually got used to it.

When the elevator stopped, I got out, and knocked on the door. A faint 'Who is it?' Came from the other side of the door.

"Its Y/n!" I shouted. "Come in, Y/n!" I opened the door to see Larry and Sal talking.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Y/n."

"Hi Y/n."

"What are you guys doing?"

"We were just talking while patiently waited for the queen to arrive."

I lightly hit Larry on the back of his head after his remark.

"OW!" I quietly started to giggle.

"Anyways, after being abused by the precious queen, I need to show you guys this song."

"Sure." Sal and I said at the same time.

"Do you guys like metal?"

"As in the material?" Sally Face, what an innocent cinnamon bun.

"No, dude! As in heavy metal!

"Uhh... metal that is... heavy?"

Larry facepalmed, and I just giggled like a complete idiot.

"AS IN THE MUSIC GENRE!"

"Ohhh! Then I never really heard of it."

"Well, that's going to change. Check out this song. The band is 'Sanity's Fall'. This is their first single, the full album comes out in a few months."

Once Larry finished his sentence, he pressed play. We waited patiently until an electric guitar started to play. Once the song came on, Larry started headbanging like there was no tomorrow. Sal started to mimic him, but much more gentle.

'Why not try it? I'll never know how it feels once I try.' I thought as I joined in.

My hair was moving everywhere just like Larry's. (Please skip this part if you have shorter hair.)

We headbanged for a few minutes, but I was beginning to develop a headache so I stopped. Once the song ended, I heard Larry say:

"Haha Y/n Face, are you getting a headache from headbanging?"

"... No ..."

"Stop lying, Y/n."

"Fine... yeah..."

I heard a soft chuckle from Sal, and a loud laugh from Larry. I blushed in embarrassment.

"It's ok... Y/n I got... a headache... when I... headbanged for the... first time." Larry tried to get out as he snickered.

"Ok, can you guys stop laughing!"

"I'm so sorry Y/n! It's normal, I have a headache too!" Sal lightly laughed as he added some 'comforting' words.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." As Larry said those words, he wiped a tear from his eye due to his unbearable laughter.

"You better be..." I mumbled.

"What was that, Y/n M/n L/n?"

"Nothing... and stop trying to act like my mom!"

"Tell us, and I am your mom now!" Larry laughed as he pushed me playfully.

I repeated what I said, and they started laughing again. Taking a deep sigh, I allowed them to have their fun. Once they were done laughing, I sighed in relief.

"I hope you both are done laughing!"

"Yeah, we both are done."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"That's good."

"Y/n, do you still have that headache?"

"Nope!" I happily announced.

"Then let's headbang again." Larry said with a mischievous smile.

"... Fine, but don't laugh at me again."

"Fine fine." I exactly knew that Larry was going to laugh again, no matter what he says.

"I promise I won't."

Larry turned on the song, and the three of us headbanged harder than before until...

"Sal... your mask is on the floor."

Larry turned the music off, and the poor guy swiftly turned around as he began to cover his face.

"Sally face, it's ok to show your face... We don't judge, buddy."

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder.

"We promise."

As I said that, I quickly removed my hand since he started to turn around, and uncovered his face. He had scars all over his face, I found him much more beautiful than him covering his true beauty. I knew the pain he is feeling from revealing his secret hence I gave him a comforting smile, that seemed to lift his mood back since he gave one back.

"Ok, jokes aside... I can't believe Charley killed Mrs Sanderson..."

"Yeah... and over some pony?"

"That's some fucked up shit right there."

"Definitely."

"Why would people be so cruel? I'm just glad he is in jail now, we wouldn't be able to live in the same building as a murderer."

Little did we know... the whole situation was much more deeper than a man murdering a woman in order to recieve her collection.

<><><><><>

This chapter was more of a chill one! Apologies for updating the book with such a huge time gap from the last chapter, I'm attempting to write much more!

I'll be editing the current chapters once more, possibly changing a few things.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)