2 - How it all happened

'Perrie?'
'Yes?'
'They've got her'
'What?'
'Look'
'Ariana Grande Butera,have been kidnapped by an old woman after her sister have been found dead'
'Oh shit call Taylor'
'Perrie... '
'What? Now you don't want me to do this because of a stupid break up and curse? Tell me Rita! It was an accident and Zayn is a di*k!
'Perrie calm down! I didn't said anything'
'Okay... Fine call Taylor'
Taylor was walking down in an old park. It was very dark and messy. She likes going there in her free time to think about her problems or just have some alone time,... And then Taylor's phone rings.
'Yes Rita,what it is?'
'They took her. What should we do now?'
'Is Perrie with you?'
'Yes, she is'
'Meet me at Mike's in 10 minutes'
'Okay'
-------
'What did she said' asked Perrie looking curious
'We're going at Mike's in 10 minutes, meeting there with her.  Hurry Pez!' said Rita by landing Perrie a backpack with some spray and a lot of colorful water in it.
'What is this for?'
'I said hurry! We are running out of time!'
'I'm not going at Mike's! Zayn went with me there at our first date!'
'Stop being childish Perrie. It's not the right time! Just move on!'
'Move on... Huh?' whispered Perrie
'Perrie... '
'Fine, fine... I'll hurry'

Perrie and Rita finally arrived at the small cafe - after 1 hour later - Taylor was sitting alone at a table in the corner of the room. It was next to the window.
She was wearing a black leather jacket and red lipstick, as usual
"You're late" She said serious.
'Perrie got a break down...'
'Don't blame me because you didn't found that stupid water!'
Rita rolled her eyes while looking at Taylor. Perrie was looking around the cafe, and she found a familiar face
'Fuck' whispered Perrie. 'How much it's this going to take?'
'Are you okay Perrie?' Asked Taylor.
'Yes... 'Said Perrie while looking over her shoulder at Zayn who was sitting at only 2 tables away. He was sitting with a blonde girl.
'She's so stunning' whispered Perrie while Zayn was looking straight in her eyes.
'You only see her back you know'
'LEAVE ME ALONE' said Perrie while jumping from the chair. The whole cafe was now looking at her. Except Zayn who was laughing. Perrie gave Zayn a killer stare than she turned her back at him.
'Is that Zayn?' Asked Rita
'Maybe' Said Perrie.
'Perrie it's not our fault if you didn't want to go to Mrs Brown's class to teach you how to close your mind.' Replayed Taylor
'It's not my fault he can control them Miss Swift' said Perrie serious while still turning her head to Zayn's table. 'Can you believe he moved on?'
'We're not here to talk about breakups Perrie' said Taylor and Rita at once.
'This is the same serum they injected me!... Taylor.... Rita you know how much I love you... Both of you...and how much I love to disagree with... Both of you.'
'Mrs Edwards... Someone is searching for you' said a waiter
'Who?'
'He said he's waiting for you outside' As the waiter said that he leaved
'Perrie don't go.' Said Rita looking at her with mercy. 'Perrie I beg you'. Perrie was about to get up from the chair and Rita catched her arm. 'Please' said with tears in her eyes. 'Taylor?'
'It's her choice' Said Taylor.
'I'm sorry if I will disappoint you' said Perrie
"You won't"smiled Taylor. "Now go"
Rita let Perrie's arm go. Taylor and Rita smiled at Perrie as she walked to the cafe door... Until she disappeared.
Perrie took a deep swift breath. And then she felt a cold sharp pain. And then she fell to the ground inconsciente. She could hear people calling her name or just saying 'miss', but even if she wished so badly to get up she couldn't. She felt paralyzed. She knew it was something temporarily, but that didn't helped her. Not even a bit.
'I don't know what happened with her'
'We found her in front of a restaurant she was inconsciente'
'Doctor Evans she's not breathing anymore'
'Mr her blood is black'
'That's not possible, let me see'
Perrie could hear voices. She hardly figured out that she may be at a hospital somewhere, but she needed Zayn or Taylor. One of them needed to give her blood. Just a drop. A single drop.
Perrie opened her eyes slowly.
'Please... 'She said coughing.
'Impossible!Doctor Evans!Doctor Evans!she's waking up!'
The nurse left Perrie alone in the hospital salon.
'Fuck' she said.
'You know I could leave you there right? '
'Please just get out of my mind. I swear I don't know anything' said Perrie softly.
'Oh I'm not on you're mind Pez' said Zayn 'I'm here'
'You've entered by the window, didn't you?'
'I did'. They both smiled.
'Why, Zayn, why?'
"I didn't mean to, okay? It's not my fault my dr Hadid, it's a psycho and he found you interesting, in the other way, but Perrie I swear I didn't mean to hurt or kill you, I swear"
'She's beautiful... Who is she?' Said Perrie while changing the subject.
Zayn set on the chair next to Perrie's bed.
'Her name is Gigi' he said bursting into tears. 'I'm dating her because her mother promised my father... something' Perrie wasn't looking at Zayn. She was looking at the empty white wall in front of her. On the wall the only thing was a clock.
'Please just go' said Perrie while her eyes we're sparkling
'I don't want to' said Zayn holding her hand and crying 'Pez please... If you only would-'
"Zayn... Gigi's mom needs something special to heal her daughter ..." Said Perrie while starting to cry too. "Do you know what that is?... -"
Perrie took a deep breath while trying to stop crying "- it's m-me"smiled Perrie while crying. "They can't finish the project without - me. Stop looking at me like that, and let go of my hand... Look at me I'm speaking with the men who tried to kill me!" Screamed Perrie while jumping up from the bed. "Why don't you say nothing, huh?" Screamed Perrie harder and higher.
'Miss are you okay?' Asked the nurse
'Zayn you asshole!' Said Perrie while starting to cry again.
'Miss do you want a glass of water or something'
'Leave me alone, please'
The nurse did what Perrie said. Perrie was lying on the cold floor. She was crying so hard that she felt she was slowly dieing.
'I'm sorry Pez'
'LEAVE ME ALONE! ALL YOU DO IS MAKING ME LOOK MAD AND YOU BREAK MY HEART AND THE YOU JUST LEAVE! YOU LEAVE! JUST GO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY' screamed Perrie.
Zayn was showing again the room.
'Here she is doc-'
'Who are you?' Asked the doctor
- Zayn eyes turned red -
'You're about to find out' smiled Zayn
'ZAYN NO' screamed Perrie, but it was too late.

Hey I hope you liked this chapter and go away if you don't ship zerrie  :)
Sorry again if there are any gramatical mistakes.
Don't forget to give this story a vote/like /star and comment and follow me.
Have an amazing weekend/night and day;and remember you are loved