5 - True Colors

"Ariana? Ariana, we need to go"
"Huh? What? No, I want to sleep. Leave me alone" Said Ariana.
"No! Mrs Clairfayr, said we need to go now!"
"Where are Zara and *yawning* Ca-mila?"Asked Ariana sleepy.
"Come on, Ariana! Zara, Camila are waiting for us down stairs!"
"I wanna sleep Made-" as Ariana said that Madeline threw a bucket with water on Ariana's head. "You could say 'please'" Said Ariana moody.
"Come on" Smiled Madeline.
When Ariana finally went down stairs with Madeline she found Nicki, Zara and Camila who was eating chocolate.
"And now what?" asked Ariana
"You're going to Dr. Hadid's lab... " replied Mrs Clairfayr.
"Mrs Clairfayr, but last time we went-"
"I know, I know Camila... But this time is different, you're going to get something not someone" Smiled the old lady. "What are you waiting? Jade already prepared that car! Go!"
"I'm driving" said Nicki.
"No you're not!" Said Zara.
"Larsson! Larsson! Zara give me the keys back!" Screamed Nicki as she run after Zara.
Ariana, Madeline and Camila, who was still eating her chocolate, we're watching the fight between Zara and Nicki.
"I'm driving" Said Madeline casually as she took the keys from Nicki's hand.

-
-

"Ah"
"We're really sorry Mrs Edwards, but -"
"I know, it's not you're fault" Gasped Perrie."Please try at all to be prudent, please"
"We're doing everything we can"
"Than stop doing, and just took it all. Im not going at least" Said Perrie angry.
"Mr. Hadid and Mrs. Brown, the Ravens are here. Come to gate 5A"
"We guess you're lucky. You're going at least some hours."
"Who are the Ravens?" Asked Perrie.
"None of you're business" Said one of the doctors.
Perrie looked in the room it was round and white. A bunch of medical instruments were in the room along with some weird potions, if you can name them like that.
"We're did I - aha, YES!". Perrie untied herself, but how could she escape? "A hat?...You just gone mad...Such a weird thing to write on a hat. I'll take it with me anyways"
Perrie got her stuff from a small table and opened the door carefully. She saw some assistants that got coffee in their hands and then the went to the other way. "What time it is?" asked Perrie her mind. Perrie saw a white doctor robe so she decided to take it along with a cap. She dressed with them and decided to try to find a door or even a window, where she could try to escape.
"Mrs Smith? Oh Alice!" Said a men
"Oh hey... Ummm... Marcus" Perrie noticed that everyone got on their robes their name and now she supposed to be someone named...Alice Smith?... Probably yes.
"I see you've got a new haircut and color?"
"What? Oh yea... My bl-lack hair started to be boring.." Said Perrie nervously.
"Your hair was light brown Alice" Said Marcus.
"Oh well Marcus, who are you to tell a woman what was her hair color?!" Cried Perrie
"Oh no, Alice! I'm so sorry! I didn't m-"
"That's what I thought... Now I need your help... How can you esca-. I mean.. Um I need to go home to take something and I forgot where the door is...Can you please help me,Marcus?" Said Perrie.
"Of course Alice. Come"
Perrie and Marcus went upstairs where she tried to hide her face as much as she could and then she found the only person who can destroy her plan...Zayn. He was in front of the door talking with a girl, who was Gigi.
"Um Marcus-"
"Alice come on! Look! The door is right there!"
"No I can't! I need to go to the toilet! It's urgent!" Said Perrie.
"Uh, sure it's right there! Do right after the wall" Said Marcus.
Perrie noticed Zayn was not in front of the door anymore. Perrie was getting anxious as she walked closer to the toilet... and then Perrie saw dark. She felt she was falling and would never stop falling- after a while someone sprinkled water into her face. Perrie was in a basement now. Alone with a tall figure that turned out to be the one and only Gigi Hadid.
"Now Perrie, let's have some girl talk! How do you've got this?"
"What do you mean by 'this'?" Asked Perrie.
"Your powers you idiot!" Screamrd Gigi as she took out from her bag a knife.
"Gigi I'm sure we can talk about this there is no need-"
"No need to what Perrie, huh? You know I am more powerful than you are, because you can't control your powers! And when my daddy will took you're blood I'll get your powers and you'll die forever! Now tell me... Perrie... Would you like to go back in the lab and to end this forever or I can end it NOW HERE?!!"
As Gigi screamed, Perrie could hear that someone was trying to open the basement.
"Mrs Hadid?" asked a familiar voice
"NOT NOW MARCUS!" Gigi screamed.
"Gi are you okay?"
"Is that -" Asked Perrie.
"If you move I'm going to kill you" Whispered Gigi. "Zayn, honey I just have some... stuff to do"
"Gigi open the door now!" insisted Zayn.
"No!" Screamed Gigi.
"Gigi please..." said Perrie
"No! you don't understand! If I- if you don't-. THEY GAVE ME 2 WEEKS! I'VE GOT ONLY 2 WEEKS TO LIVE! AND I NEED YOUR BLOOD TO LIVE AND NOTHING AND NONE WILL-"
"Gigi!" Said Zayn.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! Now Mrs Edwards let's finish this" Smiled Gigi.
"No, please" Cried Perrie.
She grabbed Perrie,but now Gigi took the form of a snake. Perrie could feel a cold sharp pain in her leg as its deadly teeth pierced into her and blood gushed out. Perrie could feel as she was dieing slowly. Perrie noticed Gigi wasn't in the room anymore, but she could see the snakes tail which was seeking out thorough the small window.
"HELP! HELP! PLEASE!" Perrie cried, but she couldn't hear, she couldn't see property...she was seeing blurry.
Perrie was lying on the could ground, she took off the cap and with her last breath she opened the door. Sadly she couldn't see who was her savior the only thing she could hear was her name being shouted by a familiar voice again, again and... Again.