17 - Run and Hide

They started sayin', if you can't hide, run
If you can't run, hide
Started thinkin' love's a loaded gun

"I can't with you Jade!" Yelled Taylor. "You almost killed him!"
"But I don't like him..." Jade said guilty.
"You can't just punch someone and leaving them unconsciously on the ground because you don't like them!"
Harry and Zendaya were watching how Taylor and Jade were fighting and Selena and Rita trying to pull them back. Once Zendaya offered herself to try to find more informations about the boy, but Taylor almost fainted because of her anger.
Ariana was in her room. Listing carefully to the fight downstairs. She was reading one of Bebe's books she found on her shelf. But she saw something that caught her attention. A picture with a little girl...Ariana thought it looked familiar, but she shooked her head and she ignore it.. until she heard "help Ariana plea..."
She jumped up from the bed and looked closely at the picture...

-

"So you tell me she killed your best friend Lauren?" Ashton asked while eating ice cream.
"Yea..." Camila said looking through the window.

-

"Come on Jade! You're always like this! You changed nothing!"
"Me??! Look at you still avoiding the Ariana mission and now look where we are!?! The hole world knows already because of your shouts!" Jade yelled back at Taylor while Rita was trying to calm her down, but she ended up on the floor, because jade pushed her.

-

"Ariana pleaseeeeees"
Ariana looked around the room... she took off the wall the little framed photo and broke the glass with her book. In the next hot second blue dust speared around the room and made everyone asleep, but Perrie and Ariana and the boy. Lauren fell to the floor.
"Oh shit no!" She cried. " why would you do such a thing Ariana!??!???"
"I just wanted to help"
"No, you don't understand! The only person who can fix this is someone who, who-"
Perrie slapped the room's door.
"What the hell happened and who's she?" Perrie asked anxiously.

-

"Oh no!" Camila gasped.
"What?" Madeline asked nervously.
"Their down! They-"
"Is she okay?" Aunt May asked.
"Yea, just keep driving"
"Camila what happened? You need to tell us" Zara whispered.
"Someone released Lauren and they shield is...down"
"What does that mean!?!" Madeline yelled at Camila.
"Is she okay?" Ashton asked.
"Yes... Camila what does that mean!?"
"THAT MEANS SHE CAN KILL LAUREN AND EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE IN THIS SECOND!" Yelled Camila at Madeline and Zara.
There was a long death silence. Everyone was trying not to be uncomfortable, but the just couldn't. The rain was getting intense and after sometime Luke asked the girls
"Where's Lauren?"
"On some nice and sunny street and um...ARIANA HELPED HER!"

-

"Dad, dad their shield is down! We can get like everyone" Screamed Gigi.
"We need to wait for Ava dear. She has "the cure""
"But I don't wanna wait for that old woman! Can we-"
"Do not call Ava like that!"
"Fine, I'm going to Hailey because she knows how I feel and she's like my sister and um"
"She's like your sister... blah blah blah... stop with the bullshit child she's like a robot remember who she really is... Plus you two always fight..."
"Uh!" Said Gigi and leaved the room angry.
While she walked down she met Zayn who was talking to a little robot dog ... but Gigi stepped on it and "killed" the robot dog.
"Why would you do that!?" Screamed Zayn.
"I'm glad to see you too babe.Now you will help me with something because their shield is down, and you know what that means" said Gigi with an evil smile.
"We are over! We're done! And you agreed with that Hadid!" Screamed Zayn at Gigi.
"Yes, But 2 weeks ago their shield was not down and since it is..."
"I hate you" Said Zayn and leaved.
"See you soon honey"

-

"What happened? What have I done?" Ariana panicked.
"You just um... made a sort of sleeping curse..." Lauren told her while the girls went downstairs to check on everyone.
"Damn it..." Said Perrie as she looked at something that for Ariana looked like super high technology. "Our shield is down"
"How did you um....meet Taylor?" Lauren asked.
"She kinda saved me...She's really sweet"
"Can we like let the hole "how we meet" story after we get out of here!?"
"Sure"
"Okay.. Fine"
"Why are you so tense?" Lauren and Ariana asked at once.
"WHY AM I SO TENSE !?!BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA DIE THATS WHY!" Said Perrie and broke down in tears.
Lauren went to check on the boy, and the girls heard her saying "oh you again...",but they ignored the fact that Lauren knew the boy.

Hey guys! Thank you so much 300 readers or something! Love you so much!
Have you watched the Bbmas? I DID AND IT WAS AMAZING!

Q: What song describes your personality?
A: probably Clued up, Goodnight n go, American Boy and Don't blame me!