𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 I

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

- THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP -

   I wore my earrings and added a few touches of powder on my face, today we are on our way to the quidditch world cup and I am now getting ready

   I wore my earrings and added a few touches of powder on my face, today we are on our way to the quidditch world cup and I am now getting ready. I am wearing a black lacy dress, all of us Malfoys are wearing black, I mean, what else do you expect? when did you see a Malfoy wearing something bright and colorful anyways.

  "Dolly, have you seen my shoes?" I asked my house elf.

   Dolly is my own female house elf with big, round purple eyes, she's very lucky because I am kind enough to treat her properly, unlike the rest of my family who treat our other  house elves terrible, that's the reason why Dobby left in the first place. I don't let my parents harm Dolly, because if they do, they know that I'll start making tantrums all day, they hate it when I do that.

   "Dolly the house elf put Ms. Ryella's shoes on the ground," She answered.

   I looked down to see my pair of black heels then I wore it.

   "Dolly thinks you're vey beautiful," She complimented.

   "I am aware of that Dolly," I replied and walked out of my room, leaving Dolly inside.

I went down the stairs, seeing my Father, Mother and Malfoy who seemed to be waiting for me.

"What took you so long? we're going to be late!" exclaimed my twin brother.

"So what? It wasn't my choice to go with you anyway," I yelled back.

"Stop it you two! you're always fighting," My father, Lucius shouted at us,

Seriously? we fight all the time is he now used to it at all?

"You look gorgeous my dear," My Mother Narcissa said while brushing my hair. "Please don't touch my hair mother," I said, gently putting her hands away.