𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 IV

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND

     𝕽yella Malfoy is sitting down on her comfy single bed in her dormitory at Hogwarts, having some deep thoughts, the bleached blonde haired girl looked down at the blue ribbon which is tightly wrapped around her finger, she felt mournful every...

𝕽yella Malfoy is sitting down on her comfy single bed in her dormitory at Hogwarts, having some deep thoughts, the bleached blonde haired girl looked down at the blue ribbon which is tightly wrapped around her finger, she felt mournful every time she sees it, a lot of blissful memories will just pop out of nowhere and she will always feel unhappy about it because she knows that she can never experience those happy moments in her life ever again.

      After spending a day in the burrow in her summer break when she was 12, her parents picked her up and they were angry at her for being so careless about herself, unsurprisingly, she got punished but not in an abusive way, they only became stricter to her, she wasn't even allowed to get out of her room unless she is told to do so, but she didn't care, she doesn't want to have some fun little adventures out of their mansion because of the traumatic event that happened to her. Ever since that incident, she became scared and sensitive, she felt like a coward.

     When Ryella's second year in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry came, she approached Harry, Hermione and Ron, the three of them thought that she was about to do something mean to them such as insulting Harry about his weird glasses and strange history, Hermione being a mud-blood or Ron looking like a disgusting rat like what she used to do with her brother in their first year, but to their surprise, she was kind and she even thanked Ron for making her feel better that night. Ryella started hanging out with the three of them and even joining them to their fun little adventures such as stolling around the School in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep or when a huge basilisk was in Hogwarts and even when they were trying to solve mysteries about the prisoner of Azkaban in their third year, though Ryella did'nt really enjoy that part because Remus Lupin turned out to be a werewolf, a monster she feared the most, she had a really bad panic attack after that so she collapsed and ended up in the hospital wing.

However, her friendship did not last with the three of them because of her twin brother Draco who was unhappy about her hanging out with the three Gryffindors they look down at, instead of him and his group of vile Slytherin friends. Draco immediately told their Parents, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy about her relationship with the three when their third year in Hogwarts ended, they were extremely mad at Ryella and they either yelled or give her a silent treatment for more than a month, they didn't treat her like family.