𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 III

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

FEAR RIBBON

    I woke up as I heard a chattering noise from unfamiliar voices, I feel exhausted and tired which is very unusual since I just slept, and I've had a very strange dream that it felt so real, I was chased by a wolf and I got to a house that looks...

I woke up as I heard a chattering noise from unfamiliar voices, I feel exhausted and tired which is very unusual since I just slept, and I've had a very strange dream that it felt so real, I was chased by a wolf and I got to a house that looks bizarre, I don't really think I've seen it before. I groaned and yawned then made these people shut up.

"Get out of my room," I mumbled.

My voice was weak, and it was barely heard but i think these people around did since it became silent, the chattering noises started to turn into whispers.

I tried to open my eyes, and it widened as I realised that my surroundings are unfamiliar, it looks completely different from my bedchamber back in our manor. I quickly sat up and saw a bunch of redheads starring at me, few of them are some people that I am definitely familiar of, and I know exactly who they are, just by seeing the amount of people surrounding me and of course, their physical appearance, these people are obviously the Weasleys.

"Oh lie down dear, you aren't fully cured yet," An old looking redhead lady told me.

"My name's Molly Weasley and I believe that you're the only daughter of the Malfoys," She added.

I was speechless and a hundred percent confused at the moment.

"You came here last night, you were bleeding so badly, especially on that leg," A redhead boy said while pointing my right leg, whom I easily recognised , he's the Weasley with a hand-me-down robe who is in the same year as me, I can't remember his name though, but I am very sure that his name start with an R, I just can't put my finger on it.

    Rosy? definitely not, that's just too feminine.

   Roger? well that doesn't sound quite right.