𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 II

- WEAK -

- WEAK -

September 1st has arrived, I am currently in the train with Juliette, my best friend, along with Draco and his two hideous and idiotic friends, Crabbe and Goyle.

I am currently reading a book about potions since I've been working on it at home. I already made a lot of potions and perhaps I am collecting all of it. I've done the 'amortentia' potion, it is basically a love potion, I won't do it on anyone so there's no need to be concerned, everyone's in love with me anyways, there's really no need for that.

I also made a beautification potion and again, I don't need that because I see how charming I already am, but most girls do need it so I could just sell this to someone who looks unattractive, I may be rich but an extra money won't harm.

I made a polyjuice potion to change your appearance into someone else's, an invisibility potion to be invisible, a veritaserum to make someone tell the truth, that's quite all of it but I am working on a few more. To gather all the ingredients I always wander around the forest near our mansion, we also have a huge garden which basically has all its ingredients, I mean if you're as clever as me —or clever enough, you can make potions too.

"Reading again? don't you have something fun to do, Ryella?" Juliette asked. "Excuse me Juliette but reading is a lot more fun than hanging out with you," I said and smiled at her sarcastically. That wasn't too harsh because whatever I do, I know that she won't leave me, beacause first of all, I was the one who helped her anyways, she used to be a loner who couldn't fit in the Slytherin house, until I came to save her.

I didn't know why she was sorted in the slytherin house in the first place, but I've been friends with her in my first year in hogwarts and so I got a chance to know Juliette better. Juliette does have the cunning and ambitious trait, but to be honest I made her my friend because I thought she would be a perfect maid for me while I am here at school, but that was before, I consider her as my best friend.

    I continued reading until we heard a knock at our compartment's door, seeing my other friend Lucas leaning on it. Lucas fancied me ever since our third year or perhaps last year, he tried to court me but he ended up being rejected since it is very obvious that I don't really like him. He is quite charming compared to other wizards in hogwarts, everyone sees that but I only see him as my friend, plus Juliette likes him which is very obvious, even my stupid brother noticed all her flirtatious movements towards Lucas, and I don't want any stupid girl fights with her. I am too matured for that.

    "Hey ladies," Lucas greeted then he turned his face to my brother and his two other friends. "And gentlemen," He added and sat beside me.

"Ugh get your arse out of here Lucas," I said while pushing him away. "Why? am I not allowed to be with my girlf- I mean, girl best friend," He said in a dramatic tone as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, he's really good at annoying me.