Kenny McCormmick x Reader: Baby Talk

A/N: Hey guys, from now on, my OC, Luci, might pop up in some of these chapters. Thanks!~

"I'm just saying, if Bebe really is pregnant, that means she's not lesbian!"

"No, she could have been raped or drunk." 

"She can hold her liquor better then anyone I know, and she's to tough to let a guy like that take advantage of her." 

Just another annoying, common argument between you and your boyfriend, Kenny. Kenny groans loudly.

"So, how do you think she got pregnant? She simply thought about it hard enough?" Kenny asks you. You shake your head, sighing.

"She might not even be pregnant. I am just relaying what I heard from Red." You defend yourself. 

A rumor has gone around the school that Bebe is pregnant. Some people think Clyde and Bebe hooked up. Others, like Kenny, thought is wasn't her fault. You personally believe the Clyde story. 

"Then let's go ask her." Kenny looks down at you, strengthening his grip on your hand slightly. You shake you head. 

"We should let the rumor cool down first. She might snap at us." You swing your hands back and forth, watching his gloved hand are your bare one move in sync.

"Hm, you're right. What do you want to do today?" Kenny asks, also watching your clasped hands. You shrug a bit. 

"We could go to the pond?" Kenny nods. 

"Sounds fun. Let's go." Your paces pick up a bit, walking in the direction of the pond.

When you two arrive, you begin to walk around the pond. It was quiet and peaceful, making you happy. Kenny lets your hand go, and instead wraps his arm around your shoulder. You smile up at him.

He loves to be touching you: hand holding, protective hands around your waist or shoulder, and especially kisses. He loves to kiss you, like now. 

He presses his lips to yours gently; your soft ones against his slightly chapped ones. You smile into the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His arms move to rest on your hips, pulling you closer, picking you up gently. 

After a moment of this, you both pull away for air. You could feel the slight flush on your face, smiling brightly. 

"I love your kisses." You whisper to him. He presses his lips to your forehead. 

"I love you." He replies. "You know.. we should act more like Bebe..." 

You tilt your head. "... like Bebe?"

"I should put a baby in there." He pokes your stomach, making you giggle. 

"Kenny, no! We are seventeen!" 

"So?" He smirks at you and you push him away, laughing. 

"You little perv!" You shake your head, taking his hand again. 

Grinning, he kisses the top of your head. "You love me. But one day, I promise, we are going to have little McCorrmicks running around."