"Stay here." | 15

Y/N's POV

"Come on!" I dragged Jimin's hand towards the house whilst he groaned in annoyance.

"There's still 5 hours..." He clarified, "I wanted to talk to Yoongi and Hoseok more."

"Well, we need to look stylish this evening. Let's go shopping!" I smiled at him, his face gradually brightened up.

"Then why are we at your house?" We arrived to the usual scratched front door.

"Duh, I need to tell my family about this. This will be my first time getting interviewed." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Not relatable." He hurriedly added.

"Pff, more like your 20th time."

Slowly, I inserted the key and turned the lock, grappling the handle tightly. Hearing the muffled click, I was about to turn the doorknob until I heard a deep, distinctive voice next to me.

"Y/N!" I spun my head to the noise, seeing my neighbour, Taehyung.

"Hello Tae!" I beamed, him doing the same.

I peeped behind Tae's shoulder, Jimin staring behind me out of affability.

"Oh hello Jimin, long time no see." Taehyung waved vigorously.

"Hello Ta-"

"YOU GUYS KNOW EACHOTHER?!" I grabbed the ends of my hair in astonishment.

"Yeah, he was selling his paintings near Main Street one time; I bought one of them. The guy's good." Jimin announced; Taehyung's grin faintly extended.

"Congrats on your petition by the way; I made it reach 30K." Taehyung twisted his face, smug.

"Thanks-" Jimin was interrupted by me.

"Tae, come with us. We need formal clothes for an interview today. And besides, you wear fake fancy GUHHI all the time. You'll be able to turn us into models in no time. " I insisted, looking towards Jimin as he nodded in approval.

"Sure. Wow. I have a lower rating than you and I dress better." He sniggered at me; Jimin reciprocated the same thing.

"You little bitc-"

"Anyway, are you guys going inside? Do you want me to wait here?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, you can come inside-"

"Stay here." I demanded whilst Jimin glared at me jokingly.

As we both entered, we laid eyes on my family slouching on the sofa, watching CGT. An announcement popped up on the screen.

"Y/N IS GOING TO AN INTERVIEW!" My mother squealed in excitement, squeezing a cushion.

I quietly chuckled at her cute reaction. One of those rare times that she actually seem to be proud of me. After, Jimin coughed, gaining everyone's attention. Their eyes briskly wandered until they landed on Jimin and I standing in the hallway.

"YOU GUYS NEED NEW CLOTHES!" Bro suggested, looking at my outfit revoltingly from head to toe.

"We are. We're going to go with Tae." I simpered.

"Just hurry up! There's only 5 hours." My father bellowed, "Good luck. It would be that crappy CG- whatever channel."

"Thanks, sir. We will do our best." Jimin faintly smiled at him.

Dad chuckled in amusement.

"You don't have to be formal with me, boy." My father continued chortling, "Now, go."