Ella

I could feel the sun exactly on my face. It was annoying as hell.

I didn't want to get up because of the comfy bed I was in, but the sun was being an ass and shining to bright.

That sounded really depressing.

I could hear banging from downstairs, it sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. I got up, not even bothering with changing, and headed downstairs.

My hair was in a messy bun, I had blue pajama shorts on and a dark purple tank top. They were Luke's sisters from when she stayed here one time.

I got down to the kitchen and saw Luke standing over the stove, cooking pancakes, Johnny rummaging through the fridge, Marcus sitting down at the island on his phone, and Aiden sitting next to Marcus doing nothing. Andrew wasn't here yet.

"Morning" I heard Luke say from the stove.

Everyone's head turned towards me, making a blush form on my cheeks.

"Good morning" I softly mumbled, walking towards Luke to help him cook.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Sure, do you want to get the utensils and plates out of the cabinets?" He pointed to the cabinet next to the sink.

I briefly nodded before turning around and heading towards the cabinet.

I got six plates out, an extra one for Andrew when he comes down, and moved towards the utensils.

Once everything was set up on the table, I moved back to Luke.

"What else do you need me to do?"

"Uhh, you can grab-" He began, but got cut off by Aiden.

"Stop it, Ella. Just stop." He started before getting out of his seat and moving towards me.

"What do you mean?" I was confused, I didn't know what I did wrong.

"Stop acting like you own the place, ok? Because you don't. You trying to help around here, isn't working. You're just trying to show off so we don't kick you out. We don't want your help. We don't need you here." He said with venom dripping from every word. His eyes were so cold and empty.

Fear was running through me as my back was pressed against the counter because of how close we were. Tears were threatening to escape, but I tried to hold it in.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, one of the tears escaped, which sent them all streaming down my face.

As soon as he saw the tears, his face immediately softened. He tried to reach out to touch me, but I swiftly moved aside.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry sweetheart" he said with a desperate tone.

"It's okay, ummm, I thi-think I'm going to go upstairs for a while." I stuttered while glancing around the room, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Aren't you hungry?" Luke asked.

"No, I'm not really hungry any more. Thank you though." I said before turning around and heading towards the stairs.

My vision was blurry from the tears, and my head hurt. I could hear the guys yelling at and questioning Aiden, but I chose to ignore it.

I went straight to the bathroom and jumped in the shower, trying to wipe away any evidence from crying.

~

I've been sitting on my bed for the last forty minutes, just thinking about what happened an hour ago.