Ella

Look at that!^^ Its Sheldon!

And 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran is the video.

Enjoy!

* * *

I could feel the weight of something heavy pressing my waist down to the bed the minute I woke up. There was still pain in my side from the previous night, but nothing I couldn't handle. I wanted to open my eyes but Aiden's body pressed up against mine was keeping me warm and I felt so comfy.

"Ella, sweetheart, time to get up" I heard a husky voice whisper into my ear, as his arm pulled me closer to him. I let out an unattractive groan and buried my face into the pillow. He chuckled but got out of bed.

"Alright! Up and at em' " He ripped the blankets off of me, making me seek refuge from the cold. He laughed at me and brought the blankets above his head so I couldn't get them. I huffed and stomped towards the bathroom.

"Hey baby, were going out today, so dress casually."

"Why are we going out?" I questioned as I brushed my teeth.

"Because, we never got to have that date so I figured I would take you out today to get to know each other, to make up for it." He replied and started brushing his teeth next to me as well.

"I thought we weren't going out because of Rylan?"

"I'm not going to stop living just because of that asshole, plus I will be with you the whole time. All we can really do now is wait until we get another message from him to proceed with my plan." I nodded towards him before kicking him out so I could shower.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, I was getting into one of Aiden's cars, dressed in skinny jeans, brown sandals, a orange v-neck and a white scarf with a colored pattern thingy on it. Aiden was dressed in a nice fitted white v-neck and chino's. He looked hot.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked once we were both settled in his car.

"Yes, where are we going?" I asked curiously. He smirked and put some ray bans on before speeding out of the driveway.

"You'll see" he said and turned the radio on and blasted it thought the speakers.

We arrived twenty minutes later at a seafood restaurant next to the beach. It had a deck overlooking the ocean, creating an amazing view. It was around one o'clock, so the beach was pretty packed.

The waiter sat us at a table on the deck and gave us our menus before moving to seat the next couple.

"How's this for our first date?" Aiden asked from across me. He sounded a bit nervous but covered it up with a smirk.

"It's perfect, thank you" I replied and gave him a smile before going back to reading the menu.

"Anytime sweetheart" I heard him mumble.

"Hi, my names Jack, can I get you guys anything to drink?" I raised my head when I heard a voice next to us. I have to say, Jack was pretty cute, in a babyish way. His voice was deep, but his face was sort of chubby, making him resemble a baby. He was smiling brightly at me, while I glanced nervously towards Aiden to see him glaring at Jack.

Aiden cleared his throat rather loudly, making me giggle, "yes, a coke for me would be fantastic." He said gruffly, smiling at Jack. Jack slightly nodded in his direction and wrote it down in his notebook, before turning towards me with a bright smile again.

"And for you?"

"A sprite please."

He jotted it down before staring at me again, he honestly looked like he couldn't be older than 18.