Jack Avery Imagine

(Y/N POV)

A/N-- For those of you who don't what Y/N or anything else similar to that is here is a little chart. 

Y/N--your name~Y/H/C--your hair color~Y/H/L-- your hair length~Y/E/C--your eye color  Y/S/C-- your skin color~Y/F/N your first name~Y/M/N--your middle name~Y/L/N--your last name~Y/N/N-- your nickname~Y/MM/N--your mom's name~Y/D/N-- your dad's name~Y/S/N-- your sister's name~Y/B/N--your brother's name and last but not least Y/BF/N-- your best friend's name.  This is just a future reference for all of you Lovelies, so please refer to this in any future imagines. Now back to the story!!! 

*beep, beep, beep, beep* "Uggggh!" I screamed as my stupid phone rung. I looked down to see my best friend Jackson calling me. 

"What the hell do you want pendejo?"  

"Well good morning to you too Y/N" he chuckled in the phone. I honestly don't know how I'm friends with such a loser, but I still love him regardless. "So.......what are you doing as of right now?"

"Well I mean, I was sleeping but I don't need that. I mean Sister sleep who now? Never met her." Sarcasm was laced in my voice. Like hello, I need my full 11 hours of sleep. If  I don't get that I'll be a la Perra for the longest until it has been made up for. 

"Drop the tone chipmunk!" I could just hear the smirk in his voice. He knows how much I despise that nickname he gave me, but to be honest I could care less cause his so much more embarrassing.

"Juro por Dios que te mataré despacio si me llamas eso otra vez!" 

"STOP SPEAKING SPANISH Y/N!!!!! YOU KNOW I'M STUPID AND DON'T UNDERSTAND I SINGLE WORD YOU SAY!!!!" 

"YoU kNOw I'm STupId And DoN'T kNow a SiNgLE WoRD yoU SaY!!!"  I mock him knowing he'll get mad. Now you're probably thinking I'm a bad friend, but I'm pretty sure you would have done the same thing if your "best friend" woke you up at 6 a.m. WAIT 6 A.M!?!?!?! I'm totally gonna kill him for this. What could he possibly want at 6 in the freaking morning???

"Well, I guess you don't want to go to the skate park with me?" 

"THE SKATE PARK!?!?!?! Of course, I'll come! I practically live there!!" I screamed through the phone. Jackson knows how much I LOVE skateboarding. I mean that's how he met this smexy beast he calls his best friend( psst....that's me, Y/N, if you didn't know🤣🤣). 

"Good. Get dressed I'm coming over in 15 minutes to come and get you."

"Alright, bye Lame traseros!! I LOVE you!!!"

"Bye chipmunk, see you in a few."

I hurry up and jumped in the shower. After that nice quick shower, I decided to wear this. (You wear the outfit down below).

*Knock, Knock, Knock* "Open up and get in the car loser, we're going skateboarding!!" I laugh at his lame attempt of being Regina George from Mean Girls and grab an apple for my breakfast

                                         *Time skip brought to you by Daniel and his Apple Juice song*

After 3 whole hours of skating, I decided to walk to the nearest gas station. Then legit out of nowhere this curly head dude skateboards right into me and lands directly on top me.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry I swear I didn't see you there!!!" He is so flippen HANDSOME bro like I swear to god my heart skipped a few beats just by looking at him. "Hey??? Are you okay, please say something."

"I will once you get off of me," I say matter of factly. He scrambled off of me as quickly as possible and helped me up.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. I wasn't paying attention." As he was apologizing I couldn't help but take in his beautiful features. His curly hair, which slightly reminded me of noodles🤣, his gorgeous brown eyes that had a faint coloring of green in them, and GOD don't even get me started on his tattoos and nose piercing.

"How 'bout I make it up to you?" he questioned. "It's not every day (It's everyday bro with the Disney chan.... no?? Okay) you run into somebody as beautiful as you," I swear I blushed so hard my cheeks were begging me to stop smiling. "Oh, and the name's Jack. Jack Avery."

"Well Jack Avery, my name is Y/n. Y/F/N Y/L/N. And I will definitely take you up on your offer." He smiled and I got a glimpse of his pearly whites before he spoke again.

"Well, then Miss. Y/L/N. May I have your number cause I seem to have lost mine?" 

"HAHAHA🤣🤣🤣. That was so corny but you can totally have my number its (xxx)xxx-xxxx." I gave him my number and put my contact name as Babygirl 😍👫😇. I gave him his phone back and watched him chuckle at the name. 

"Well, goodbye Babygirl. I'll text you tonight."

"I will be looking forward to it Avery!" And with that, we went our separate ways.

 A/N-- Lovelies that was my first ever imagine and I'm so proud of it. If you would like an imagine please dm me and request one. All I need to know is your name, the boy or boys you want, age, height, etc. and the storyline/plot. Thanks again for reading this!!! Goodnight/Morning LOVELIES. BYE!!!!!!