Zach Herron Imagine

(Your Pov)

"Mi hija! Wake up you have school today!" My mother yells at me. I attend Sachse High School and I am totally not looking forward to it.

"MAMI!?!?! Do I have to go? It's not like I'm missing out on anything." 

Now don't get me wrong there are some nice kids at this school, but.......... most of the girls and boys here care about popularity. And I'm not one of those kids. I'm what they like to call a nerd, which makes sense since most of my classes are with seniors and I'm only a sophomore. 

"Yes mi hija, you do. Now hurry up and get dress before I drag you out and drop kick you." Such a "lovely" mother she is (hence the sarcasm in my voice). 

I finally get out of bed and decide to wear this.

Once I was finally dressed, I head downstairs before my lovely mother says something else. "Mami!! Did you cook anything for me to eat!?!?!" "God, Y/N! I swear you don't think at all did you look in the microwave!?!"

"OHH!!!! You right, you right. Found the food!!! Thanks, Mami!!"

I took my food and ran outside to the bus stop.

(Time Skip brought to you by Corbyn and the yuh-yuh-yuhs)

After finishing my last three classes, it was time for the final class of the day...Spanish IV. As I made my way to class with only moments to spare, I watched my teacher, Señora Keels, write on the board about a project.

Great that means I actually have to talk to the kids in my class, hooray. As people started to pile into class the bell rung. 

"Hola Estudiantes!" "Hola Señora Keels." "Now today clase, we will be doing a project as you can see on the board."

"Now this will be a two person project." "For this project, I will partner you up and you and your partner will have to make a dance to any Hispanic song you want." 

"You will also have to sing it to, so make sure you meet with your partner out of school for this. It will be due in 4 weeks, so that gives you enough time to get ready."

"Now it's time for partners!"

"Jayla and Davon" "Alice and Pablo" "Jessica and Christoper" "Emi and Elijah" "Kevin and Skylar" "Savannah and John" Ronaldo and Elese" "Juliette and Noah" "Anahi and Jayden" "Nico and Maria" "Evie and Jason" "Bella and Jackson" "And last but not least, Y/N and Zachary"

I watched as everyone went to sit with their partners and I waited for mine to come to me. "Hi, I'm Zachary also know as Zach." Boiiii when I tell you my heart skipped a few beats it really did. He's gorgeous smile, red cheeks, and cute brown eyes.  What's not to like about him!?!?!?!

"Hey Zach, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you." "So how do you want to do the project. Do you want to come to my house or do it at yours?" I asked because I honestly didn't know what else to do.

"My house is fine. How about you give me your number Y/N since class is about to end and I'll text you the information?" "Alright, I'm fine with that! Here it's (xxx) xxx-xxxx."

*Ring ring ring*

"Well, I'll text you tonight. Bye!!!"

"Bye Zach!!!"

:

:

:

:

:

:

A/N: Not gonna lie, I've done better. But........... I hope you guys enjoy this and don't forget to pm me if you want an imagine or if you have any idea for a preference. Thanks again. Bye LOVELIES!!!! Have a good Day/Night!