Type of Couple You Are

Jack- The Badass Couple. The moment people see you two together this is the first thing they think. With all the tattoos and piercings you guys give off the bad boy/girl vibes.

Zach- The Innocent Smol Beans Couple. With Zach's rosy cheeks and your beautiful babyface, everyone thinks that you guys are innocent. But contrary to regular beliefs you both are far from innocent when you're all alone ;) 

Daniel- The Funny Couple. You and Danny are always cracking jokes and get people to laugh, which is one of the things people love about the two of you. But, whenever someone you guys care about needs help, you're always the first one there for them.

Jonah- The Sporty Couple. Anything from golfing to baseball you guys are always playing. You both love to be one with nature and have so much fun playing any activities that have to deal with sports. But sometimes you guys get a little too competitive.

Corbyn- The Nerdy Couple. If someone asked you how far the sun or any other planet is from Earth, either one of you can give the exact coordinates. Someone once mentioned space on accident and you both went on an hour-long rant about Mars on whether or not it's inhabited by aliens.