What Your Parents Think About Him

Jack-  Your parents LOVE him. They loved how well mannered he was and how your younger siblings got along with him. Although..... your little sister did fight with you because she wanted to date him.

Zach- Both of your parents went to school with each other so it wasn't a big deal. You both later found out that both of your parents made a bet about when you guys would start dating.

Daniel- You had lost your parents at the tender age of 6 due to a terrible car accident. So, Daniel met your adopted parents and they loved how kind he was and how he didn't make you feel bad about your situation.

Jonah- Your mom loved him. She thought that he was perfect for you considering that both of you LOVE sports. Your dad, on the other hand, was a lot harder to convince. He started to warm up to Jonah when he found out that they both love baseball. Now your dad won't stop asking you to text Jonah for him.

Corbyn- Your mom loved him. It took her a little while to warm up to him because she was scared that Corbyn would do the same thing your dad did to your mom and leave you all in the dust for someone better. Your older brother thought that Corbyn was an AMAZING guy because he understood what your mom was saying, which is saying a lot cause not to many people know ASL.

A/N: Hey Lovelies, it's Victoria! And I am sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with essays and projects for school. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Also if you don't know what ASL means it is American Sign Language. Good Night/Morning!!! Love y'all