Chapter 17

"Marinette? Please open up...."

Adrien heard a click and the door opened up and inch.

"This... is... so... heavy!"

He saw a red blur and he pushed the door with a finger, opening it up.

"Thank you," panted the blur. "Marinette! Adrien's up!"

"Tikki! I told you not to let him in!"

"Sorry! I thought you said you did!" The kwami giggled and gave Adrien a wink. "This way."

"So uh...."

"Adrien stop. I get it. You liked me for who I was as Ladybug. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm nothing like her as Marinette."

Adrien gasped and took her hand. "No you're nothing like her. You're better. Do you think I was disappointed to find out that you were Ladybug? I couldn't be happier."

Marinette pulled away and snorted. "Adrien, I couldn't care less if you were disappointed. I made Jagged Stone's glasses. I designed a hat for GABRIEL FLIPPIN' AGRESTE. I was invited by the queen of fashion to go to New York! I couldn't be more proud for myself. I'm just saying I'm clumsy and not that brave as Marinette. So you shouldn't have expected any of that 'Ladybug' in me."

Adrien took her hand back again and rubbed soft circles with his thumb. "I didn't expect any of that Ladybug. I wanted pure Marinette. Ladybug was just a bonus."

"Then how come you said you-"

"I liked you because you were Ladybug?" he interrupted. "Marinette, were any of us thinking straight when we were having that fight? I loved you before I knew you were Ladybug, but I was too blinded by my celebrity crush to look at what was in front of me."

Marinette sighed and looked at Tikki, who gave her an approving nod.

"I forgive you."

Adrien's eyes brightened and he hugged her, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you princess."

Marinette pushed him away. "How did you figure out I was Ladybug? And what's up with all those nicknames?"

"Well I uh kinda- tracked you on my- stick...."

"What do you mean stick? Unless..."

"Claws out."

"You've got to be f%!&ing me."

"Nope. Here's your knight in shining armour."

She snorted. "More like shining leather. And you sir, are in very, very big trouble."

Chat rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I figured."

"Silly kitty," she murmured before pulling him in for a long kiss. "Don't think I'm letting you go. We are going to have a long talk about this."

"After the wedding right?"

"After the wedding."

A/N: Ok so first of all, I love the idea of Marinette being proud of herself for being Marinette. Not being 'disappointed'. Infact... I haven't even seen a fanfiction where she's proud of herself... Second of all, I don't think I'm going to write the wedding. It might just be a 10 years later chapter. If you guys want me to write the wedding, then tell me , but I'm not planning to (unless I have a change of heart.) I might make a sequel to this, because if I DO write the wedding, something huge is going to happen.