bonus one; bunny

a/n; these short bonus chapters are fun to make! please enjoy for i'm trying my best to be more active! love you all! i will publish more bonus chapters once we reach 100k so i wanted for you guys to get a feel for what these bonuses will be like. enjoy! (yikes i sound like a whole youtuBer ew)

"oh my gosh, kookie! where the frick are you- shIT!" i exclaim when he pops out of my closet with a huge bunny mascot suit on.

"oh, yoo! you look cute, but like look at me! aren't i precious?"

i cringed, sinking into my gudetama onesie. "you look... adorable as always,"i semi-sarcastically respond.

"yoomi, you wear that onesie everyday. do you want me to go to the monster world and get you something nicer-"

"it's fine, i like it. you seem excited."

"it's exciting! we don't have hello-wine in the monster world," he says, sitting beside me on the couch. i put his head on my lap as we waited for trick-or-treaters.

"halloween."

"huh?"

"repeat after me. it's hah-low-ween."

"hello-ween."

"no, say 'hah'."

"hah."

"low."

"low."

"ween."

"ween."

"halloween."

"hello-wine."

"oh my..." i whisper, disappointed in my fiance.

he smiled, sitting up to peck my forehead. "you're really cute, my little egg!"

i chuckle, "not as cute as you!"

"will. you. guys. ever. shut. up." yoongi says, coming out of his room in a traditional hanbok.

"wow, oppa. you look hot," i wink.

he rolls his eyes, obviously cringing with his fingers still slightly curled.

"i'm passing out candy. i don't want kids getting scared from your p.d.a.," yoongi says, grabbing the big bowl of candies and sitting outside.

"we don't even-"

"have fun, lovebirds!"

the door shut behind him.

"well... back to us!" jungkook says, a cute and innocent smile plastered on his face.

"what about us?"

"we are about to get married!"

"yeah... after i graduate school in the summer." i mumble, brushing through his hair with my fingers.

"we are going to get married in the human world, " he says, tilting his head cutely.

"huh? don't you want to get married in your world? as the new king?"

he shrugs. "you like the human world... i want this wedding to be the most joyful experience for you."

i chuckle softly. "you're too sweet!"

he lightly takes grasp of the back of my neck, pulling me into a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips.

"i love you a lot. you are all of the sweets i need for my hello-wine."

i laugh, pulling him in for another kiss. "i love you, too, cutie."