Prologue:The Legendary White Wolf Is Born!!

Vladimir's (POV)

     I was waiting for my youngest son to be born. It is against the rules for the husband/mate to be in the delivery rooms. I was pacing back and forth until I heard him. Little Azure was finally born. The doctors said that this would be the last time my wife could bare a child. Her body just wouldn't take any more. My first 2 sons are all very powerful and had drained my wife. We had waited 17 years after our last son's where born to try for another kid.

      This time our youngest turned out to be an Omega. We didn't care. He is our son and we love him no matter what. We knew that he would have to be protected and we was going to make sure of that. I had contacted a friend of mine from the states and told him that as soon as my youngest son was old enough to travel, that I would love to have our 2 packs join together. He agreed.

    A few minutes later, the doctor came out with a smile and handed me a little blue bundle and said,"The Luna is doing good. We are finishing the surgery now and she will be then sent to recover soon. By the way congratulations. He is a strong and healthy pup."

  I said thank him. I looked at my son and I was shocked. His hair  is solid white and when he opened his eyes, they are ice blue. I gently checked him and found the mark I knew he would have. I smiled. He is more precious than anyone would ever know. He is a white wolf. I hold him close as my parents come up so my. I smile at my father and say,"He is the one."

   My mother's hand flew to her mouth and she said,"Are you sure my son?"

   I smile and say,"He has the mark. Azure my little boy is the legendary white wolf. When he is 5, he will go and train with the Elders. Father when that time comes, please take good care of him."

    My father hugged me and said,"I will my son and don't worry, when I return him to you, he will be able to protect himself." I just nod and hold my little boy in my arms. I have never been this proud before. My oldest son, Demetri, comes up and I hand Azure to him. I smile as I see the love in my oldest boys eyes. 17 years difference in their age. His twin comes up and chuckles and holds  Azures little hand. 

     Vykter smiles and hands a little white wolf to Azure and Azure giggles. My oldest 2 have already finished school. We went in a few minutes later to see the love of my life. I handed her Azure and she nursed him. I leaned down and kissed her and she returned my kiss and smiled. 

     She then took a good look at our son and looked at me in shock. She let a couple of tears fall from her eyes and I wiped them away as she said,"I can't believe my little baby is that special." She kissed his forehead and said,"No matter the distance between us, I will always love you and you will always be in my heart." 

   After he got done eating, he coo'd up a storm and looked at his big brothers. My mate handed him to his oldest brother and we watched as he went to a rocking chair and started singing an ancient Russian song. Within minutes, Azure was asleep in his big brothers arms and cuddled up against him. We all smiled and knew that one day, he would make an amazing father.

    A few days later we took little man and my mate home to meet the rest of the pack and to tell them the news about the move. When we did, everyone was happy. So much had happened to our pack that this was the best thing to do for it.

   Azure's(POV)(5 years later)

      I knew this day would come. I hugged my family and pack members good bye. They would leave soon to the states and I would stay behind with my grandparents. I would be trained by the Elders. I handed my mother a scarf I had made her and she gave me a photo book of pictures of everyone in it and said she would send updated ones when she was able to. I said it was okay if it took some time. I hugged my father and told him,"No matter the distance father, you and everyone else will always be in my heart."

     Everyone gave me a gift before they left and I had a trunk that I put it all in. One little girl gave me a doll that was the male twin to the one she held in her arms. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and told her I would take good care of it. I placed everything in the trunk and grandfather placed it in the back of his truck. I watched as my pack left and went to start their new lives in the states. I would join them in 10 years. I smiled and got in the back seat of the car and said,"Let's go grandfather. The sooner we get there and get started, the sooner I can return to my family."

    He chuckled and said,"You are right about that little one. But I have a feeling that you will be here for a while. Now get some sleep. It will be dawn when we get to the Elders." I nodded and feel into a deep sleep. I wonder what my life is going to be like after I am done training with the Elders. Here is hoping that the next 10 years goes by really fast and that I get to see my family really soon.

{THIS IS MY 3 STORY ON HERE. I HOPE IT LIVES UP TO THE OTHERS. I WILL PUT OTHERS UP LATER ON THAT AIN'T WEREWOLVE STORIES AND ALL. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.}