Chapter 2: Training & A Mysterious Package

Azure's(POV)

      I woke up the next morning and I was alone. Well other than the 2 cats that slept at my head. I listen to the pack house and heard everyone out back and training. Those jerks didn't even wake me up! I looked at the clock. It was already 1 pm. I growled and got up. Those 2 are in so much trouble! I took a quick shower and got dressed in my training clothing. I smirked. I am going to make those 2 beg me to let them mark and mate me. 

      You see because of me being a legendary white wolf, they can't mark me unless I give them permission. If they do take and mark me without my permission, I will die. I decided to wear a pair of my jogging shorts that have slits in the sides. They are hot pink with purple lines. I then put on a black tank top. I let is hang over my shorts. I then put on my track shoes and and lace them up. I had already put on a pair of black thongs and white ankle socks. I braid my hair in a tight french braid. 

      When done, I go down stairs and grab a bottle of water and a power bar. I had mind linked my grandpa and told him what I was going to do and he chuckled through the link and knew this was going to drive them both crazy. I walked out side and my mates and everyone with their backs to me, heard everyone gasp and turned around to see me. My mates saw the look in my eyes and gulped. I walked passed them and said,"Next time you don't wake me up, the 2 of you can sleep in another room!" 

      I walked over to my grandpa and he was trying so hard not to piss him self from laughing so much. He quickly ran into the house. He was shouting in Russian so only a few of us knew what he was saying. I just smirked and started talking to the other Elders and was ignoring my mates. Adam's dad was holding his mate and had hid his face in her neck and was shacking with fits of laughter. Everyone else just looked at me in shocked. 

       They had never seen someone that had spoken to their mate that way. I looked back at them both and winked and then turned back to the Elders. Everyone heard Axel's deep low growl and Adam's deep low hiss. The Elders ask me to show the others what all I have learned and I smirked and asked for someone to be my sparing partner. Both Axel and Adam said they would. I giggled and just nodded. I took a sip of my water and handed to the oldest Elder. He is like over 500 years old and still looks like he is in his 20's.

       Everyone made room so that my mates and I are in a circle. I told them to come at me with everything they had and not to hold back or it would upset me. They said they wouldn't. I waited and watched them. They both started to circle me. I listen to their body waves as I closed my eyes. They gasped and I put a blind fold on. I waited even more. I then felt Axel come at me from the back and dodged him and at the same time, Adam was trying to jump on top of me and they ended up on top of each other.

        I heard them growl and hiss and I smirked. They have no idea who they are messing with. After 5 hours, they still hadn't got me down and the Elders called a break. I undid my blind fold and saw that both of my mates are basically out of breath. I smirk at them and give them a wink and then walk back up to the house and to our room. I close and lock the bathroom door and took a nice long hot shower. I get out and dry off and walk out in only a towel. They are both there watching as the door to the bathroom opens.

     I look at them with innocent eyes and say,"What?"

      Axel is rubbing Adam's shoulders to try to keep him calm and also trying to keep himself calm. Axel then said,"How the hell did you do that? We couldn't even get a hold of you!"

      I gave a small, but sad smile and said,"I went through some very hard training with the other Elders. They never let up and I barely had time to rest or eat and when I did have time to eat I was to tired and they had to hook up an IV to give me fluids and sometimes food. I would sometimes be asleep for more than a week. I soon got use to the training and it didn't bother me as much any more. It made me stronger, faster and smarter than my enemies." I then went into the closet and got dressed and came back out. I heard them in the shower.