Chapter 4: A Family Secret Revealed

Vladimir's(POV)

     I was in shock. I looked at my mate she looked at me. We both knew what was about to happen. She got up and pulled the woman from the room before anyone could ask her what she was talking about. I followed and told everyone we would be right back. I followed my wife and the midwife to our room and watched as she slammed the woman against the wall.

    She looked the woman in the eyes and said,"You was ordered to never speak of that day. He doesn't need to know what happened. All he knows is that I had a difficult time bringing him into the world. You will keep your mouth shut or I will kill you. Do I make my self clear?" The woman nodded. Before we left the room or let the woman leave, my wife used her magic and sealed the woman's thoughts away into a crystal and the woman fell to the floor.

     I lifted her up over my shoulders and looked at my mate and said,"Are you sure my love?" She nodded. I signed and said,"Very well my love! Let's just hope that this stupid woman didn't tell anyone else or all hell will break lose. I'll take her to her room. Tell them that she had a nerves breakdown and that she hasn't been taking her meds. I'll search her room and make sure there isn't anything there to tell about this." With that said, I gave my mate a kiss and walked the woman back to her room. My mate returned to the council room and acted like nothing happened.

      I searched the room when I got there and found everything that would tell about that night. The other midwives know better then to do this type of stupid shit. My mate would kill them in a heart beat and they know it. I take all the stuff and place it in our room in a secret safe that only I can open. I then prepare my self for a series of questions.

     I get back just in time for me to hear my mate say,"It isn't anything to worry about! The woman hasn't been taking her meds. My husband walked her back to her room and made her take them and to remember to take them. She is resting and will be fine in the morning. Now please let us get on with the meeting." 

     I walked in and smiled and took my spot next to her and gave her a kiss and said,"The poor thing hasn't been right since her mate died. She knows that if she doesn't take her mads, that she will lose her mind. She forgets to take them one more time and I'm going to have to put her in a place that she wont be able to hurt herself or anyone else."

     Everyone nodded. I looked at my son and he looked like he was about to say something, but changed his mind and cuddled back up to Axel and I watched as Adam leaned into him and whispered something to him. He just nodded and kissed them both and got up and said,"I'll be back in a bit. I need to talk to someone about something." We all just nodded.

     I knew when something was up with my son and he could tell the same with everyone else. Who was he going to talk to? I had to bite my tongue as he left the room to go who knows where and talk to whos who. I held my mate and inhaled her scent and hoped and preyed to the Moon Goddess that Azure never found out the truth about the night of his birth. He would never forgive us. That can of worms, must never be revealed. I set my thoughts aside and listen to what everyone was talking about.

Azure's(POV)

    So my father and mother are hiding something from me. It's time I talk to an old friend and have him help me figure this out. If I know him like I do, he will be more than happy to help me. For a price that is and I already knew what that price was. I had to giggle. It wouldn't be the first time I had to give my blood to this person and it wouldn't be the last time. I knew he injected himself with it as well as a mixture of herbs and all to get visions and all. He is the only one that knows how to do this and I'm just glad he came along with the colony.
     I got to the house in the woods that the old man lived in now. He was setting on the front porch and talking to himself again. I knew it was the spirits of the ancient ones. I sat and waited for him to get done.
    30 minutes later and his eyes cleared and he spoke to me."I know why you are here young one and the spirits tell me it is not yet time for you to know, so please don't ask about it."
     I just nodded and said,"Very well. But I need to know if this secret will truly rip my family apart? That is the only thing I wish to know right now!"
     The old man chuckled and said,"It will and it wont. For some reason and I can't tell you why, but it makes you all closer and you become even more stronger. Anyways, you should head back to the meeting. Tell your mother not to worry that everything will be fine and you will always love her no matter what."   
     With that said, he went back into another trance and was talking to the spirits again. I had to giggle. He was a funny old man and I knew that he was right. No matter what it is, it will make our family closer and stronger.
       I got back and took my seat between my mates and looked at my mom and smiled and said,"No matter what it is mom, you know that I will always love you and dad. Anyways, what all did I miss?"
      Axel told me everything and I agreed with some of it, but the rest was just to funny.
      Just as the meeting was closing, a guard came in and said,"Sorry to bother you all, but that monster wishes to talk to Azure. Says it's important and he won't tell anyone but Azure."
     I took a deep breath and got up. Axel and Adam also stood. They knew I was going to face him and they was going with me. I smiled and said,"Very well. Let's get this done and over with. I just hope I'm able to eat tonight aftwr I talk to him." I got a few chuckles out of everyone and as I passed by my parents, I placed my hands on their shoulders and gave them a gental squeeze.
      I then walked with my mates and the guards to the cells and entered. We went to the elevator and went all the way down to Purgatory. I smiled as I thought of how much pain he must be in.
    When we got there, they had him tied to 2 poles n the middle of the room. He smirked as I entered and said,"So you must really want to know what your parents have hidden from you all of these years."
    He was looking my body up and down and licked his lips as he said,"I'm sorta glad I didn't kill you that night. All though I thought I had. I mean I wasn't able to drink you dry, but I did put a good amount of your blood in blood bags. I made sure you was near to death as possible. I'm still to this day, wondering how you are still alive. I'm sure I heard your heart stop."
   He smirked as he saw that I was shocked. I gulped and both my mates held me as I said,"My grandfather said that I was breathing and had a pulse and all when they got to me! That I was whimpering in pain as they undid the restraints on me."
      He smirked and said,"Well then, maybe you should watch the final recording from that night. If I'm right and I know I am, you should see why you servived." He licked his lips again and didn't say another word. His eyes went black and his head dropped forward.
      The guards cheeks him and gulped and said,"He shouldn't be dead! We didn't do that much damage to him."
     I groaned and knew they was right. Someone or something made sure he would never talk again. I looked at Adam and said,"You are the fastest here, go get the video from Axel's dad's office and keep it safe. I wanna watch it and see what he was talking about and please get it before someone does something stupid." He nodded and was gone. I looked at the guards and said,"Take him to the undertaker of the colony and tell him that I want a full altopsy and that he is to report directly to me and no one else and if he doesn't tell me everything and I feel he is holding something back, I will torture it out of him and his people." They bowed and said they would obey.
    These are the guards that are blooded to me and they know not to disobey my orders. They knew that no mater what, I was more scary than their worst nightmares. My family doesn't even know the half of what I'm able to do. After that time I had with that monster,  I was no longer the same. I had darkness in me that scared even me sometimes.
      We left the cells and went to our room and git cleaned up. Adam was already there and had the dvd where it needed to be. He even had a pen and paper ready to write what we needed to know.
     We watched it. I was no longer scared of what had happen to me. I watched as they filled blood bag after blood bag up with my blood.
     They had worked up until the final minutes and grabbed it all and left after he checked me and smirked and told the others I was dead.  I watched them leave me with my eyes opened I heard the fighting in the back ground and then it happened. I saw a cloaked figure come out of the shadows and kneel down beside me. I watched the person take a glove of their hand and saw a small and delicate and girlie hand. They took a dagger out of their waist band and we listen very closely to the person as they spoke.
   "It is not your time to die my brother! My blood will not only bring you back from the death he has given you, but will make you even stronger. If I know this monster like I do, he will see me do this much for you and will try to rip our family apart again. He will most likely lock me up somewhere for going against him. Please brother, you have to find me. I should have died the night we was born, but that monster used the oldest of vampire blood to bring me back to life. He raised me as his daughter and even though I'm now part vampire, he never once let me feed. He starved that side of me. Now before I'm caught, I must give you this gift. I love you Azure and I always will. Use the hidden powers inside of  you to find me. With me by your side, our powers will be complete."
     All 3 of us was in shock. I watched this unknown twin sister of mine, cut her hand and force blood into my body. We watched after she was done, as she went into the shadows and all we saw was her blood red eyes looking at the camera and her voice from those shadows saying,"Find me my brother and I shall tell you everything that our parents didn't not want you to know about." And then she was gone.
    We sat there for a very long time and didn't talk.  I was about to say something and there was a knock on the door. Adam got up and got it. It was the undertaker from the colony. He handed a very thick looking file to Adam and said night to us.
  Adam handed me the file and I looked through it. It was very detailed. His brain had been turned to mush and that is what had killed him. I looked at them and said,"We go before the entire council tomorrow and let them km now what all has happened. I'm not mad at my parents, they did what they did to protect me." I smiled and said,"For some reason I have never felt complete and now I know why. I have twin sister out there somewhere and we will find her and bring her home. She needs her family."
   They both nodded. We got some food and then gathered everything we needed for the meeting. I put it in a hidden safe that only I could get into. I then got into bed with my mates and wondered what my sister was going to be like. I dreamed of us being together and running through the forest near the colony, but it looked different.

{I WILL TRY TO GET MORE OF THIS STORY UP AS SOON AS I CAN. 

I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I'M PUTTING SOME STORIES OVER

 FROM MY AFF ACCOUNT ON TO HERE TO SEE HOW THEY DO. 

THEY ARE FAN FICTS. THATS FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT.}