Chapter 3: Meeting The Oldest & Most Dangerous Pack In The World

Marko's(POV)

      It was the next day and I was in my office trying to get some paper work done. The phone rang and I answered it and said,"Hello, this is Alpha Marko of the Cold Stone Mountain Pack, how may I help you?"

     What I heard next, sent chills through my bones. The person on the other end chuckled and said,"This is Alpha Kristoph Volkov of the Zodiac Moon Dust Pack. I'm calling for a very good reason. As you may know, not many know that my pack is still alive. We have wanted this way for years, but my son sent me a message last night and told me what all was happening with my great-grandson and if it is possible, I would like to move the entire colony there and join it with your pack. I'm more than willing to step down as Alpha and let you take over and then your son, when you step down that is. So what do you say my friend? Do you want join forces with the oldest and most dangerous pack ever to be known?"

    I was in shock. I heard him chuckling on the other end and it took me a few minutes and then I cleared my throat and said,"I would be honored to have your pack join ours. Also thank you for letting my family stay in charge." I give him my email and he chuckles even more. I then go on and say,"Please send me the number of people that you are bringing and how many of each species. That way I can tell the council why I need more land and all."

     He chuckled even more as he said,"Already sent my friend and I've already sent a message to the council about us moving there. Anyways, I have kept you to long. You will need to update your pack about this. I will see you in about a week." With that we said our good byes and safe travels. I sent my son a message to get to my office and to bring his Beta and Gamma. This was going to shock the hell out of them.

Axel's(POV)

      Father asked for an emergency meeting of all high ranking pack members. When we all go to the meeting room, it was basically packed full. Azure was already there and giggling up a storm. The next thing we all see, is the entire room getting larger. Azure was now having a major giggling fit. I went over to him and helped him set up. I placed him so that both Adam and I was setting on either side of him, so that if he went into another giggle fit, we could support him.

     After everyone was settled, father told us what all was going on. I looked at Azure and he just grinned ear to ear. His dad cleared his throat and said,"There is a reason that my father's pack has remained in hiding for so long. They was rebuilding their strength and all back up. They now have over 800,000 colony members. A lot of them are unmated and hope to find their mate's here. So please, I'm asking you all nicely as I can. I know my father's pack. You do not wanna piss any of them off. Be on your best and try to be as nice as possible."

     Everyone there agreed that they would behave. The next meeting was taking place out side and in front of the entire pack and the coven. When everyone heard the news, they was all excited. They had all heard rumors about this pack. Azure's grandfather told them that most of the stuff that they had heard was most likely true. After the meeting was over, we was all told to go about our days and that in a weeks time, the entire colony will be here. We all went about our own. Azure, Adam and myself, went back to my room.

    Our little mate was going to tell us everything that he knew about the colony. We laid down on the bed and Azure told us all about what he had seen when he was at the colony for a year of very hard and nasty training. Let's just say this, when he told us what all he went through that year there, we both went really white and just about passed out. If their trainer's trained us, we was all going to need medical attention after an hour. Azure just giggled and then yawned and fell asleep between us. We both chuckled at his cuteness and cuddled closer to him and also fell asleep.

Azure's(POV)

      Over the next week we finally got everything in order and ready for the colony to be here. We was waiting out front and the entire pack and Radu's coven was there. We all watched as colony member after colony member, showed up. The last to port in, was my grandparents.  I couldn't hold myself back any more. I ran right into my grandmother's arms. She giggled and held me and said,"There's our little man. You have grown up so much my darling."

       I pulled back and smiled as I said,"I know I have grandmother. We have a lot to catch up on. But first, let's get everyone settled into their new homes." I turned to my great aunt and saw the look on her face. I went over to her and touched her swollen belly and giggled and said,"You are about to go into labor! Let's get you to the pack hospital and let you rest." I called over an omega with a wheelchair. I then heard a low hissing  and looked at my cousin.

    I heard him whisper,'MATE.' I giggled and he looked at me and said,"What?"

    I giggled even more and said,"Your mate is one of my best friends. You hurt him and I'll make your life a living hell." He just nodded and walked over to the now scared omega and held him. I giggled even more and said,"Let him take your mom to the hospital and then you two can have time together." He just nodded and helped his mom get into a chair and walked with his father and them off to the hospital.

    I giggled and looked at my grandfather's and they all just chuckled. My grandfather held me in his arms and said,"It is good to get my entire family back together young one. Now like you said, let's get everyone settled." I giggled even more and then ran into both Axel's and Adam's arms. This caused the entire colony to gasp.

     I smiled and said,"For those that don't know that because of me being a Legendary White Wolf, I can have 2 mates at once. Anyways, again, welcome home and let's get you all settled and then we can all talk about what all is going on and all." They all just nodded.

        A few days later and just about everyone that hadn't found their mate had found their mates. Some of the matches was down to earth crazy. But everyone got along and then we found out something that wasn't all that good. The monster that attacked me said he had a secret that would break my family apart. We didn't know what he was talking about and that scared us all. 

      We set up a meet and talked about what all it could be and then a bomb was dropped on us. One of the midwives came crying into the council chambers and broke down and told my parents that she could no longer hide the truth...............

{CLIFFHANGER TIME!!!!!! LOL. READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT ALL 

HAPPENED ON THE DAY THAT AZURE WAS BORN. A SECRET THAT HIS PARENTS NEVER 

REVEALED TO ANYONE AND WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING THAT AZURE EVER BELIEVED IN. 

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 4 ABOUT THE CHOICES MADE THAT DAY TO SAVE AZURE AND THE 

DARK TRUTH BEHIND WHY HE REALLY SURVIVED HIS BIRTH...........}