The End: A New Beginning

Despite it being Cody's favorite time of the week, a nervous dread was fermenting in his gut.
Noel and Cody met at the door as usual- and after an awkward greeting they reached for the doorknob. Noel's hand held Cody's over the knob. Together their hands worked in tandem, with Noel's palm sweat seeping into the back of Cody's eczema covered hand.
Cody felt butterflies in his tummy. He chortled, then awkwardly motioned for Noel to open the door. Noel did so while motioning for Cody to enter first.
Noel set up recording equipment while Cody sat and watched.
He peered through Noel's humble bosom, and into his soul. Nobel's posterior was as flat as a squirrel on a highway, but Cody didn't care at all. He felt the same joy he felt in his dream, but at the same time he still loved his little leaky gremlin. This utterly confused Cody.
"Okay we're ready!" said Noel as he slapped his knee and sat down.
"Okeydokey" responded Cody.
The podcast started off well- other than Cody dropping a few slurs, which was customary.
When they left the topic of the new Gillette razor commercial the topic shifted to women.
Noel sighed and said "I feel ya man, she's always bitching about the skid marks on my boxers."
Cody caught Nathaniel's gaze. He didn't respond to Noel and stared deeply- a power move on Cody's behalf being that Cody is the beta in their relationship.
Cody held up his dry, flaky hand and graced Noel's damp hand, fully embracing what was awkward moments earlier. They both leaned in for a kiss.
"This is it" Cody thought, his brain high with the excitement of new love.
THUD!
Cody and Noel quickly separated, their lips were left dry and disappointed.
BANG!
The door fell over.
Standing on the other side was Aleena and Kelsey.
Before Cody and Noel could react Aleena's arm swung upwards with a Stevens 22 calibre octagon barrel pistol. She promptly shot Cody and Noel without a hint of hesitation.
Kelsey gazed up to Aleena with eyes full of unsolicited love. They kissed as their forgotten counterparts bled out on the floor beneath them.