Stab Me In The Back

KENDALLS P.O.V—

Usually when I don't like someone, I'd mess with them mentally. Just like I did with Yasmine, I followed her around and I used to know her every move.

But this time.....I'm just gonna end it.

I got out a gun from my pocket and I filled it with bullets.
A sinister grin formed on my face and I looked at the gun, imaging killing Yasmine with it.

2 WEEKS LATER—

YASMINES P.O.V—

"That dress looks amazing on you." The tailor lady said to me as I looked in the mirror and stared at the wedding dress I was wearing.
"I'm just glad she's picking her own dress for once." Allison Laughed.

I looked at her "But you picked out that wedding dress for me so you can wear it when you become Mrs Psycho-I mean Rivers." I Laughed at the end and Allison's jaw dropped.
"You bitch, Noah's changed now."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "I bet."

I spun around in the dress and smiled "What Do you think then?"
"It's so you, white and basic." Allison sniggered.

I raised my eyebrow "Ally I'm Mexican."
Allison's eyes widened and she covered her mouth.
"Sorry I forgot."

"Well I think it looks great." The lady who owned the shop said to me.
"When is the wedding?" She asked me.

"In 2 days and yes I am last minute dress shopping because-"
"Because She procrastinates a lot and the only way she could calm her anxiety is smoking but those days are over now so she's a hot mess." Allison interrupted me and smiled.

I glared at her. "Ally go and wait outside." I said bluntly.
She nodded and she held her lips together so she wouldn't die of laughter again.
Allison walked out of the dressing room with her head hung low.

"Your friends such a mood." The lady laughed.
I rolled my eyes "She sure is."

~
Allison and I finally finished and I had the wedding dress in my hand and we were walking towards the car.
"See that wasn't that hard." Allison said.
"It wasn't if you minus all of the annoying things you were saying."

Allison unlocked the car and just when I went over to the passenger door, I saw something.
I jumped when I saw Kendall.

"Yaz what's wrong?" Kendall got back out the car and she looked in the direction I was.
I turned my head back and I saw that there was nothing there.

"You look like you've just seen a fucking ghost."
I looked at Ally "I saw worse.....I saw Kendall."

Allison Laughed "Kendall's in Prison Yaz, she's probably scrubbing the prison floors with her toothbrush right now."
I chuckled "You're right, I'm being crazy."

I went into the car and Allison started driving.
I didn't see Kendall, she's gone.

~
We finally reached home and I saw Noah's car in the drive.
"Oh my gosh Noah's here." Allison said excitedly and I tried to act like I cared.
"Wow." I said sarcastically.

Allison parked the car and she ran towards the front door.
I followed her out and into the house.

Noah was sitting on the couch and when he saw Allison, he went in for a hug.
Ethan was in the living room as well and he just looked at them with disgust.

"Get a fucking room." Malia said and my eyes widened and I looked at Ethan.
"Ethan!"

"What it wasn't me, Grayson can't control his language."
My jaw dropped "What? Don't blame this on Grayson."

Allison Laughed "I'm sorry that might've been me, I've been saying that ever since you guys have been sneaking around and Malia might've heard it."
Ethan and I both glared at her.

I tried to change the subject "Noah why're you back here?"
"Well I heard you guys were getting married and I wanted to congratulate you both and I was hoping I could be the best man." Noah winked at Ethan.

Ethan said sarcastically "Yeah it's not like I don't have a twin brother of my own, I'd totally let someone who tried to kill me be my best man."
I joked "Grayson can always be the flower girl-"

"No! I wanna be flower girl!" Malia shouted.
"You are the flower girl Mal." I told her.

Noah's phone rang and when he saw the caller, he hung up.
"Who was that?" Allison asked him.
He shrugged "It's an unknown number, every time I answer nobody speaks."

Ethan cut in "Alright you guys enjoy your reunion and I'm gonna go and write my speech." He said and he grabbed his jacket and car keys.
"Your speech?" I said confused.

"Yeah I always have a lot to say so I might as well have a speech at my wedding." He winked at me and he headed out the front door.

~
ETHANS P.O.V—

I read off a piece of paper "You're the best person I know and I love you?" I said and Grayson burst out laughing.

I scrunched up the paper and threw it at him.
"I'd like to see you try then!" I yelled at him.
"I'm offended, not just because my brother doesn't know how to express his feelings but I'm not the best person you know."

I rolled my eyes "Are you gonna help me or not?!"
"Okay okay okay, I'll pretend to be Yasmine and just say your speech to me."

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.
I shut my eyes and said the words.
"When I lost you four years ago, I thought I'd never see you again but then I did and your the only person whose ever stuck with me because others have either turned their backs on me or just hated the person I once was but you didn't. You changed me and showed me that life was so much more worth living and I wouldn't be able to do it without you."
I opened my eyes and I looked at Grayson, seeing him have a smile on his face.

He clapped his hands and nodded.
"Woooo the crowd goes wild!" He cheered and my face went red from embarrassment.
"But I'm still mad that you wrote a speech about Yasmine and not me." Grayson sounded offended and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up Gray."

*************************************
🌹AUTHORS NOTE🌹

The wedding is in a day now so the next chapter will skip to the day of the wedding❤️
I only added a little bit of Kendall in this chapter because I just hate her so much and she doesn't deserve to be in a full chapter😂😂

Noah's back in the story again and I think he's gone back to normal now?? But idk yet because once a psycho always a psycho.
Anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter BYE XOXO 😘😍💝❤️🔥🔥👑👑✌️✌️✌️✌️