Fight Me But I'll Fight Back

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET—

"I do."
"I do." Ethan and I said.

"Well done Yaz." Zack said and I raised my eyebrow.
"Zack? How are you here?" I looked at him confused.

He chuckled "How are you here?"
"Huh?"

"Not for long." I heard Kendall say and the second I turned my head to face her, I heard a gun shot.

"Surprise BITCHES!" Kendall cackled and I screamed at the top of my lungs when I fell to the floor.

~
My eyes immediately opened and I realised it was all a dream.
My forehead was sweating and I was breathing heavily.

I saw that Ethan was still asleep so I decided to go back to sleep.
Just when I shut my eyes, there was a creaking sound.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Kendall.
"AHHHHHH!" I screamed.

~
THE NEXT DAY—
7:00am—

Ethan placed a glass of orange juice on the counter and I just stared at it.
"Shall I make you breakfast?" He asked.

I shook my head "I-I don't want anything."
He sighed and sat down opposite me, trying to look at me in the eyes by I wouldn't look at him,

"Are you sure you saw Kendall?" He asked me.
"I'm sure-"

"But maybe it was Noah." He cut me off.
"Yeah maybe it was Noah four years ago when Kendall broke into my house during the night."

He tried not to laugh "Noah was in your bedroom during the night four years ago?"
I sighed "Fuck you Ethan. You know I would've thought you of all people would've believed me, after all you did date that psychotic bitch."

"Are we still talking about Kendall or you?" He chuckled.
I stormed out of the kitchen.
"Hey Yaz I'm kidding!" He yelled.

I ran upstairs and into Allison's bedroom.
She was sitting on her bed texting,
"Yaz are you and Ethan really arguing on the day of your wedding?" She glared at me.
I sighed "No it's just he doesn't believe that I saw Kendall last night."

She laughed "Well Kendall is in prison."
I sat down next to her "Yeah but it doesn't make sense, I saw her the other day when we were dress shopping and then I saw her again. I can't be hallucinating Ally."

She sighed "Can we please just pay attention to your wedding first? You and Ethan have had a thing for years and I think it's time to stop saying Kendall and time to say I do."
I ran my fingers through my hair "You're right I'm being stupid."

Allison got up and she pretended to walk down the isle.
"You're gonna be wearing a pretty dress and your daughter will be throwing flowers on the floor and Ethan will be waiting for you at the front."
She smiled and so did I.

"I just know it that this day will be amazing because I know everything."
I rolled my eyes "Really?"

She nodded "Really."
I crossed my arms "Then where's Noah?" I grinned and Allison gave it a thought.

"Erm..."

~
NOAHS P.O.V—

I got woken up by a text message. I was assuming it was Allison so I rubbed my eyes and I checked the message.