二 2 二

2

Porcelain Stardusts for Green Eyes

Nostalgia

Cosmos didn't like the crackling sound of the grass that collided with the base of his slippers. It made him feel sad that he was ruining the lives of many innocent living blades of green.

"Sorry. Sorry. So sorry," He'd whisper in hushed tones, eyes squinting when there was a sound.

He headed towards the lump in the forest where he longed to go to. Cosmos noticed a small flow of water which continuously moved and cast stars on his face. When he got closer to it, he realized that it was a small stream. he put his hands in it, letting the ice cold water hit his red palm, it felt like small needles were pricking his skin, but at the same time it felt as refreshing as drinking cold orange juice in a hot summer's day with a dry throat.

'It feels like melted popsicles too,' Cosmos thought.

He stood up, satisfied with his first experience in the cool mossy forest and decided to wander some more, hoping to experience newer thing.

Memories of how his grandpa showed him around the forest with every single detail, gushed into his mind.

He climbed up a small hill that he thought it to be the lump. Cosmos curiously touched the bark of a tree and suddenly, he wrapped his arms around the tree in a hug. The rough texture and the smell of cypress incense filled his nose.

The tree hugged back with it's dinosaur branches, the leaves rustled in delight.

Cosmos climbed further up to the top of the lump just to find a clearing.

The bush in front of him stirred and he stepped back in caution.

A girl popped out of no where from the bush and Cosmos screamed from shock, "AHHHHH!"

"Don't be scared," spoke the girl gently, calming herself down and the unknown boy beside her. Cosmos felt a sense of solace and serenity in her voice. The girl had brown hair and had a green frilly dress on; matching her strikingly jewel eyes, which made her more camouflaged with the forest.

Cosmos stared into her green emerald eyes that seemed like as if they were sparkling, like as if stars were placed into her captivating green eyes.

"I'm Cosmos Watano," Cosmos blurted. 'I meant to say that in my head', Cosmos thought. He instinctively put out his hand towards the girl for a handshake.

The girl accepted his request and lightly chuckled at the boy's silliness.

"I'm Nostalgia, just Nostalgia."