8. Just flipping perfect

"Sissy..." Eve heard the whine of her brother as her bedroom door shut. "I don't feel good," he fell face first on her bed begging for the room to stop spinning.

"Well that's because you got drunk last night Bubba," Eve laughed as she ran the straightner through her hair.

"I don't remember drinking that much," Ethan mumbled into her pillow, pulling the brown blanket of hers over his head to stop the light.

"You did, you drank more than any of us," Eve dropped the straightner and skipped over to her brother passed out on the bed. "Oh my Ethan Heyes," she teased running her hand through his brown hair. "You had a fun night if that makes you feel any better; the life of the party. Everyone kept saying 'Eve your brother is a badass.'"

"Ugh!" he groaned that not making his head feel any better.

"You poor baby. Why don't you lay here and I will go make you something to help with this hangover," Eve offered jumping off her bed.

"My head hurts," Ethan told her, his voice sounding like a small child.

"Ok honey I will get something for that too," she kissed the top of his head, walking over and shutting her curtains and then skipping out of the room leaving him alone in the dark.

"Thank you Eve," he mumbled snuggling against her pillow.

Eve skipped all the way to her kitchen; she was in a good mood. She couldn't tell you why but she was. Her night was fun, Jaxon made it more than enjoyable and after Ethan left they were a little more hands on if you know what she means.

"Mmm..." Jaxx's voice vibrated through Eve's ear as they moved to the music. Her body felt like it was meant to be next to his, it molded perfectly to his scalped body, and his hands gripped on her hips felt like it burnt her skin, in a way she really didn't want to lose it. "You smell so good," he breathed her in, kissing the side of her neck.

"Thank you," Eve giggled as she ran her hands down his arms and laced her fingers through his as the stay rested on her hips. "I swear I am going to slug Rose," she groaned when her eyes travel up to see the dark headed girl sending daggers into her. She couldn't figure out her problem, not like Rose came with Jaxon. She just met him here yet thinks she now all of a sudden has some kind of annoying claim on him just because they danced. Well Eve hated to break it to her but she had nothing with and if she kept looking at him with those hungry eyes she would hit it.

"Forget about Rose," Jaxx pulled her body closer to him.

"It's hard when she keeps looking at you like that, I don't like it," Eve said tilting her head to the side as Jaxx started kissing up her neck.

"Well half the guys in here want you but I'm not worried about it," she felt him shrug behind her as he started nibbling on her ear. "Want to know why?" his hot breath sent a shiver down her spine.

"Why?" she ran her hand through his hair very much enjoying what he was doing with his mouth.

"Because you are dancing with me," he smirked biting her earlobe making her let out a small moan. "Because your body is pressed up against mine and I know there is no one in this place I want more than you."

"Your good with the words Mr. O'Conner," Eve giggled tilting her head to look up at him.

"I try," he grinned resting his forehead against hers. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight?" he questioned leaning down giving her a small kiss, "Because you do."

"Thank," she blushed a little biting her bottom lip. "You're going to get me in so much trouble Jaxon Shae O'Connor"

"I'm not meaning too," he smiled slipping his hand under her shirt and spinning her to look at him.