14. Feels damn right!

"Do you...do...do...ugh...Jaxx!" she squealed slamming her hand over his mouth to keep him from kissing her. "I'm trying to talk," she informed him and his brow creased.

"And I'm trying to kiss you," he told her completely serious before latching his mouth back onto hers.

It had been like this since they had gotten home yesterday. Their events of the day had consisted of getting home, making out, watching a movie that turned into making out, going to bed which in turned ended up with Eve sneaking into Jaxx's room to make out and then today, woke up, ate breakfast, and ended up on the couch again making out, the distant sound of some movie Jaxx picked out playing their background noise.

"Broody..." she whined against his lips. "I'm hungry."

"Mmm..." he hummed against her mouth, his hand creeping up under her shirt.

"Feed me..." she continued to whine but he just lead a trail of kisses to her neck, finding the spot he found the night before that already was forming a pretty little mark where he bit her.

"How do you always smell so damn good?" he questioned breathing her scent in deep.

"It may be a shock but I shower daily," she teased and he rolled his eyes. "It's a tough job but you know I learned to get through it."

"I should shower with you daily," he mumbled along her jaw and she giggled. "If I end up smelling like you."

"You want to smell like a girl?" she giggled and he nipped her skin showing his responds to that question. "Jaxx..." her hand threaded through his hair. "Hungry..."

"Pretty Girl..." he pulled back, a look of complete seriousness. "I have weeks of built up tension for you and I need to relieve it."

"And just kissing me does that for you?" she quirked a brow and he growled burying his face back into her neck.

"It makes it worse," he confessed between sucking and licking her neck. "But I can handle it."

"What am I going to do with you?" she rolled her eyes, playing with a strand of his hair.

"Kiss me," he shrugged, pulling his mouth from her neck and re-attaching them to hers, a sigh of content escaping her. Being lost in Jaxon and her moment Eve didn't even hear the opening and closing of the front door nor did she hear the heavy footsteps because maybe if she had she wouldn't had been so shocked when she was greeted with more company.

"Eve, babe where you at? I thought-" and his words disappear in the air at the scene in front of him. His best friend lying out on the sofa, hands under clothes and a shocked look on a certain brunette's face.

"Shit!" Jaxon cursed flying off of Eve and landing hard on the ground, his head slamming into the coffee table on his way down.

"What the hell is this?" his anger flared as he stood at the doorway, Eve's eyes widen as she watched him.

"Ok man," Jaxon slowly stood up, watching his step with someone who is clearly bigger than him. "This looks bad, I know..." he trailed off looking at the frazzled girl sitting up on the couch both knowing there wasn't much to say. They got caught, no way to say it wasn't what it looks like when it was exactly what it looked like. Jaxon wasn't going to say that and make it look like he thought he was stupid.

"It looks bad?" he let out a harsh laugh, clearing the room faster than Eve has ever seen him move. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" his hands latched onto Jaxon's collar shoving him against the wall.

"Cole..." Eve reached to touch his shoulder but he jerked her off.

"Don't touch me Eve," he growled and she recoiled back. "And you..." he snapped his head back around at Jaxon. "You piece of shit is just that, a piece of shit," he cursed himself for not thinking of something better to say before reaching back and slamming his fist into Jaxon's jaw.