19. I Love You

"What are you doing tonight?" Jaxx slid up behind Eve as she stood in the kitchen.

"Nothing," she shrugged tossing a glance over her shoulder at him. "Why?"

"Be dressed at midnight," he dropped his mouth to her shoulder. His hands resting on either side her as she stirred her coffee cup.

"Why?" she bit her lip to hold back her grin.

"Because I'm taking you on a date," he murmured against her shoulder, her skin always feeling so soft.

"What should I wear?" she questioned thinking things might be closed at midnight. Other than a few bars or nightclubs nothing was open long in Beckinsdale.

"Umm..." he ran his finger down her side making her shiver. "I want you comfortable. I will leave you something in your bathroom and just wear that."

"You are going to pick out my clothes?" she spun around to face him and he held a sneaky grin. "What are you planning Broody?"

"Just be ready at midnight," he kissed her nose before turning around and heading out of the room.

"You're sneaky," she told him and heard his chuckle before he was out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm..." Eve sucked her bottom lip in her mouth as she looked outside. Very much enjoying the view of her boyfriend working out in the backyard. They didn't have an actual work out room but Ethan had all these weights and bench press he would pull out and use occasionally. Right now she watched as the brunette laughed at his best friend and lifted the weights in his hands.

His long fingers wrapping around the metal bar and pushing it up, his breath running short with each push up and her heart raced. She loved those hands. Crossing her left ankle over her right she gripped the counter as she watched the sweat covered body stretch upward. Shifting her legs feeling her thighs brush against each other as the throb of want build up in her.

It had only been about four days since she felt him, had those hands run over her and it was making her insane. It seemed like the more she got of him the less amount of time she could go not having him. Then the thought of tonight, what he had planned and what they were going to do was driving her crazy.

Other then this morning he hadn't mentioned anything and it drove her mad. She was Eve Caya Heyes! She was not patient!

"My god," she glanced down, finally pulling her eyes away from the boy. "I need to get a grip."

"You need to get laid," she heard behind her and her body froze. "But you already are aren't you?"

"Cindy..." she slowly spun around to face the red headed friend she hadn't spoken to much the last few weeks. "What are you doing here?"

"You forget I know where the key is to this place," she picked up Eve's drink and took a sip. "But I think you also forgot my number so I guess it's whatever."

"I didn't forget your number Cindy," she told her seeing the small amount of hurt in her friend. "But you haven't really tried getting in contact with me."

"I've been busy," she flipped her hand around and Eve nodded in agreement.

"Mouth told me you and Eli have been hanging out," Eve commented and Cindy gave a slight shrug as if it was nothing. "I'm glad you like him."

"I'm glad you are fucking Jaxon," she smirked and Eve's eyes widen.

"Cindy!" she shrieked a little waving her quiet. "Be quiet."

"But it's true isn't it?"

"No one knows," she looked down at the ground moving her foot around. "No one can know..."