1

James is googling pictures of round girls, he got a weakness for it, his own girlfriend Sasha has a weight of 70 KG (154 lbs). She's just a tiny round comparing to her length. James loves the way she is, she's soft but all those girls on google are bigger... softer... it makes him wonder.. what if Sasha gains weight... she would be so much cuter... she needs to become bigger he thinks. Making her eat more? She wouldn't like it... maybe she would if she knew it turns him on... he knows she loves him. She loves him more than anything. She wouldn't mind some weight... she hasn't any family or a social life, she just always stays inside. She wouldn't mind to grow... James is pretty sure she wouldn't. But how is he going to make this work? He googles further and finds a remedy named IG, he doubts if it works but imagining her body going big... going round... he has to try it!

'IG is a homemade remedy which is easy to make. One single droplet causes a gain of 0,001 lbs a second. Meaning 3,6 lbs an hour. Just use one droplet.'

James eyes widen when he reads this. Making her round would be very easy... she wouldn't even need to eat more... he goes to a simulation website that simulates a woman figure/body by using weight and height. He types in her current weight 70 KG and her current length 170 cm. He sees a perfect model that shows how she indeed is.

he then adds 3,6 lbs or better said.. 1,6 kg on the model to see what happens. he sees the differences and it turns him on... he keeps adding the weight till he comes up with the max the simulator could give... 125 kg.

His eyes widen from excitement... she would be beautiful if she would go bigger... she would be soft to squeeze. adorable. beautiful, perfect. amazing... and most important: soft. His mouth waters by the idea. Then he goes back to the site about the IG to read further.

'The gain effect remains a week, after a week it is a need (if you want to continue gaining) to take another droplet from our remedy. The weight will remain if you decide to quit. Only 1 droplet gives a week full of gain'

James grabs his calculator and starts to calculate the effect of one week.

3,6 lbs/hour * 24 hours = 86,4 lbs/day

86,4 lbs/day * 7 days = 604,8 lbs/week

604,8 lbs / 2,21 lbs (to convert to kg) = 273,67 kg after one week gaining...

Sasha would be huge.. he seems to think. only one week. only one week.. she would be fine and anyway she can always lose weight if it is too much.. she would be fine...

His desperation for softness and fat is taking high over. Her life would be in danger, not only cause the weight itself but also because the amount of gaining in just one week.

James quickly moves to the recipe and notes down everything he needs, it isn't much because he will do only one week, only one droplet. Just one single time. Not more than one time making her gain this much.

He looks at the list of things he needs to buy, quite a few.. He gets up and logs out from his computer and quickly goes to the shop. James buys all he needs. Then later he returns and checks to see where Sasha is. He finds her laying on the sofa like usually. She never really moves. She never leaves the house. All she does all day long is watching TV and sitting on the sofa.

He grins and goes to the kitchen and starts to make the remedy. Only one droplet. Only one in her chocolate milk and she would become absolutely gorgeous. Even more gorgeous than she is now. Even prettier and softer... She would be a pillow-angel. He can't imagine how soft she would be.. He finishes making the remedy that would change their lives. Mainly that of Sasha but James his life would get changed too. She wouldn't notice.. he thinks. She never uses her body... She will be fine.. and beautiful.. Better than the simulation model.. When she would walk her hips will move... her stomach would jingle.. she would be huge.. huge and beautiful.