11

Hour 44 has been settled. Since the operation has Sasha gained again about 6 and a half kg. Sadly the doctors haven't realized yet what's going on but she sees there is something wrong.. She sees the stitches been stretching out about are about to rip. She walks away and goes to a doctor. "Sir, you need to come. I'm worried about a patient." she says.

The doctor nods and follows the nurse inside Sasha's room. The doctor walks over to her and also notices the problem with the stitches. "That's not supposed to happen." He says "But I guess it's just a swelling, it will shrink." He says and leaves the room. Letting the nurse behind with Sasha. The nurse starts to give her a drink through a tube so she won't get dehydrated. She connects it to her and then leaves. Not knowing what for impact this will have...

Hour 45... A different nurse comes inside the room. She screams.

There in bed lays Sasha.. because of the tube she gained 18 kg. Her stitches didn't hold it and fat is pouring out of the holes between the stitches.

A team of doctors come over and start to discuss what they have to do. Their plan: try to safe her. They will take the poured out fat away, redo the stitches and make a cast around her like what they do when an arm breaks. They want to make sure she can't gain even more... But yet they haven't realized what caused the 18 kg gain in 1 hour..

The doctors agree to the plan they made. They take Sasha to a surgery room and start to take the poured out fat away, re-stitch the stitches and then quickly move her to the plaster room where they make a cast around her stomach, butt, legs and arms. Her hands, feet, neck and head keep free. When they finish they bring her back to the room.

Hour 46..

James sits in his prison room. They gave him a tiny bouncing ball so he could do something. so far he keeps throwing the bouncing ball to the wall, catch it and throw, catching and throwing, catching and throwing. He sighs, he feels hopeless, he wants to be with Sasha, hold her, cry in her, tell her he regrets everything he has done to her, he wants to beg her for forgiveness, he wants to make sure she's okay. But he doesn't even know how she's doing, he doesn't know anything about her health right now. He doesn't know if she misses him or wants him. He can't do anything but sitting and throwing a stupid bouncing ball.

He sighs deeply, throwing the ball to the wall, catching it and repeating it, his eyes swell up with tears and he cries in silence.