4

A few hours have past away.. James feels guilty for everything he has done.. He doesn't talk to Sasha although she's only trying to make him feel better... but at this moment... There is nothing that makes James feel better.

James is sitting in the bedroom. Holding his laptop on his desk and checks Excel. He's glad Sasha hasn't been eating... it's now the 18th hour since he got her the droplet and her weight is now 143,44 kg... She doubled in 18 hours time...

James closes his laptop and stares at the closed thing. His girlfriend is immobile and there is about 150 hours left till the droplet will stop working.. He has to stop this guilt feeling. He has to do something to make it up with Sasha.. Although this whole thing isn't a huge problem to her... aside the pain. That's something that does matter to her. The whole gaining has messed with her brain.

James sighs and gets up. He makes his way downstairs to find his girlfriend still laying on the ground. He sits down next her and remaining silent.

Sasha looks at him. Her stomach got a bit smaller which could be noticed because the blanket with duct-tape can move a bit. Her body is spreading the fat. James looks at her, staring for a little moment. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you.." He says.

"It's fine." Sasha says.

"It's totally not... This whole thing will just get worse..." His eyes fill up with guilty tears.

"What do you mean?" Sasha says. She fights herself a way up so she's sitting. Her body has a lot of roundings, in fact everything is round. Her neck got thicker, her cheeks are little bolls of cuteness. Her arms are big, her legs are really thick, her butt got pretty huge and in fact... just everything got bigger.

James remains silent. He doesn't dare to talk. He doesn't dare to say that this gaining will keep going for a week... he doesn't want to make her worry about herself...

Suddenly her stomach growls.

James looks up and his face goes pale...

Sasha looks at him. "Do you want to feed me?" She asks. Like the serious-talk suddenly got washed away and the hypnosis got back in track...

"ye- ... no." James says. He wants to. He really, really, really wants to feed her. Really want to but he knows it will be her death. "You can't eat anymore." He states.

Sasha's eyes widen, she freaks out. She tries to move herself towards the pizza-box but her weight holds her back. She isn't strong enough to move 143 kg around. to carry 73 kg more around than she is used to move.

"I can't let you eat." James says.

"Why?!" Sasha sounds frustrated.

"Because you will only grow bigger... and I'm terrified..." He inhales deeply, then breathes out. "I'm terrified that you will die." James says.

Sasha gives him a glare... It looks like she doesn't care about anything he is saying right now, that she doesn't care this could be her death. Even when James says it, she doesn't care. Has she always been struggling on choosing between death and living? Or is the IG Droplet making her to?

James swallows, backing away slightly... He doesn't recognize her anymore, she isn't like she is used to be.

Sasha doesn't seem like she's giving up to reach the pizza boxes, a bit of movement is successful but James moves the boxes further away. Sasha is panting heavily. "You can't eat Sash.." James says as he stands up and takes the pizza boxes away from her. he brings it to the kitchen and thinks deep down that he badly wants her to be even bigger... but he can't let her... At the same thoughts... He needs to get out of this guilt feeling.. what can make him stop the guilt? His eyes wander onto the little flask with the droplets... If he takes it... he's doomed. It's a risk to be too big... He would be craving and then they would both be dying because of pure poisoning.

He remembers something... 'How faster someone eats how less weight would be gained' If he can make Sasha eat that pizza in like a minute or so... she wouldn't feel hungry and she wouldn't gain that much... she would be okay... but still .... the gain will continue structural with 1,63 kg an hour... there is 148 hours left.. He can't let her eat...

James looks at the pizzas he's holding... what if he stuffs himself? Without the droplet... would it be a nice pay back for what he did to her? He sighs and shakes the thought off. He has to do something...

He gets up and goes to the living room. "I'm buying some new duct-tape.. your stomach is shrinking and I would like to tape it tighter when it's smaller to make sure your stomach will never rip again..." James says in a depressing tone.

"James...." Sasha starts.

James shakes his head, puts his coat on and leaves, leaving his girlfriend alone and carrying a dangerous secret in silence. People on the streets look at him, noticing something is wrong but simply not paying attention. He walks slowly to the store, not wanting to come home soon. He needs to overthink and gets his nerdy brain to work...

He enters the store and buys some duct-tape rolls to make sure he got enough for a while. This fantasy dream has become a huge nightmare. He buys the tapes and walks towards the park. He sits down on a bench and looks at the grass, trees and children playing carelessly. Giving his head a break.

After 3 hours James returns home only to find his girlfriend feeding herself up all over again. He runs over and grabs the food out of her hand. Taking away the box of pizza. "SASHA! HOW ?!" He studies over her huge body, concluding she never could manage to walk to the kitchen to get herself the box of pizza. She's simply too heavy for her muscles to move.

"I'm not telling you." she says.

James looks at her seeing her stomach being tight on the blanket with duct-tape, The weight seemed to have spread quicker to her legs and arms. Her legs are quite big... probably in the time he was gone got about 5 more kilos. He can't tell... it's hard to suggest weight.

"How long have you been eating?" He brings it to the next question.

"45 minutes." She says.

James freaks out and makes some moves to get rid of his emotions. Then storms upstairs, totally forgetting how Sasha could get to the pizza.

He opens up his laptop and starts noting down the 45 minutes into the 21st hour.

He freaks out when he sees the number... She gained 20,25 kg when he was gone... and her total weight is now 168,58.

He turns around. Gets up. Walks to the wall and hits it hard. He doesn't know what to do anymore! There is nothing he can do anymore! He lets his head bounce against the wall before breaking down in tears and crying for like forever....