Chapter 2- Things go too far

Mum was yelling at Beth and she was yelling back it was about something to do with her grades. Beth wasn't bad at her schoolwork, when she wanted to do something she would put her best effort into it. But most of the time she got B's and C's. She wasn't into fashion or make up. Beth would rather die then do any of that stuff. She could be tough when she wanted to be, let's just say she isn't a wuss. When they finished their fight Beth went down stairs and put the TV on high volume. As I was going down the stairs I saw Beth look at the antic it was a little statue of a tiger, shining gold hair with black strips you could just stare at it for hours.

Mum liked to get stuff from all over the world and this just happened to be her favourite. I knew what was coming. Here we go again.

"I know what you're thinking," I sighed.

"Oh do you now," She hissed giving me a stare.

I winced. No one could take her stares they were deadly.

"What's your problem anyway?" I asked curiously.

"It's you," She spat.

I looked at her, "Why is it me?"

She smirked and got up; she made her way to the window and grabbed the tiger. And like all things, threw it out the window.

"No!" I cried. This was not happening.

I was in for hell.

"Mum," Beth yelled. "Max though your tiger out the window, seriously you need to control him!"

Mum and Dad came running into the room.

"You did what now?" Mum shrieked as she ran towards the window.

Oh crap.

"Look young man I have had it with you and your moods," Dad said, his face now red.

"It was Beth!" I yelled back at him.

"You go to your room and don't think about coming out until we figure out a punishment," Dad roared.

"It wasn't me," I whispered.

"Room now," He ordered.

I ran to my room and slammed the door; I jumped on the bed thought. Usually I just cried but I had enough of that, it was time to do something else. I got sheets and tied them together and threw them out the window (funny a lot of thins are getting thrown out of windows), when I was on the bottom I ran and fled. It was a stormy night with dark clouds and thunder roaring its call. Rain pelted on me wetting my clothes, I sprinted for a while only stoping to catch my breath, I saw a bridge I ran under it and tried to get comfortable. Maybe I was being stupid, I could go back and get a warm bed, but I would have to put up with Beth. Tears started to escape my eyes; I had only one question in my mind. Why?