Chapter 3- A police Chase.

When I woke up it was still raining but not badly, I thought back to home. They might be awake now, the police sitting in the lounge asking questions.

My stomach grumbled.

I got up and started to search for food. I saw a bin; then again... I think I would wait. I made my way to the streets when I heard it.

Police sirens.

They can't be that quick, I thought.

A guy in the passenger sit pointed to me, and dread filled me. I started running, the car chasing me.

I ran past people saying, "Move, out of the way!" I bumped into an old lady, and she fell to the floor with a thump.

"Sorry," I said.

I started to gather things up; I helped her off the ground and pushed the stuff into her arms.

"I really must be going," I mumbled and made my way around her.

She stood there with confusion on her face.

The police sirens started to her louder.

Oh man couldn't they leave me alone! I thought.

I turned a corner and went into an ally way, I looked for a way to run but I was trapped. I didn't want to go home after they treated me like dirt. The car stopped and a man and women came out of the car, she had blue eyes with brown hair to match and the guy had blond hair and hazel eyes with a tie around his neck. Who would think of wearing a tie with a police uniform?

"Stay calm we are only helping you," Said the women calmly.

"No you're not!" I yelled at her. "Bugger off and leave me the hell alone!"

"I'm afraid we cannot do that boy," The man snapped.

Anger filled up inside me, so I did the stupidest thing I could think of. I started sprinted towards them, and jumped onto the car and made my way over it. And you know what I did? I ran at full pelt away from them.